How do I fix my asymmetrical jaw and droopy eye

bhopmaxer

bhopmaxer

Iron
The left side of my face looks great but the right side is I wouldn’t say bad but it’s noticeably worse. My right eye is lowkey droopy and the jaw is less defined. My friends and girlfriend say that I look fine but I don’t fw the way I look on photos. How can I make the right side of my face look better? I think I could be a solid 7 out of 10 if the right side of my face looked like the left side (I’d say that I’m 4 or 5/10 rn). Could this be caused by my shit sleep schedule? Or maybe boxing (I did it for 3 years)?

P.S I’m 17 years old, 193 cm tall and weigh 83 kilograms (idk if it changes anything but I’ve seen other dudes do that so why not)

autist nigger just send photo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 48830 and DoII
But no bro I’m gonna get doxxed like nigger who’s gonna dox u here 💀 blud got opps on a looksmax Indian forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and finn899
The left side of my face looks great but the right side is I wouldn’t say bad but it’s noticeably worse. My right eye is lowkey droopy and the jaw is less defined. My friends and girlfriend say that I look fine but I don’t fw the way I look on photos. How can I make the right side of my face look better? I think I could be a solid 7 out of 10 if the right side of my face looked like the left side (I’d say that I’m 4 or 5/10 rn). Could this be caused by my shit sleep schedule? Or maybe boxing (I did it for 3 years)?

P.S I’m 17 years old, 193 cm tall and weigh 83 kilograms (idk if it changes anything but I’ve seen other dudes do that so why not)
Surgery/Fillers

• +1
Reactions: bhopmaxer
They be sayin all dis shi but never sending photos n expect niggas to answer their questions
I mean what the hell is there to look at it’s exactly what I said in the post my right eye is low-key droopy and right side of my jaw is less defined that’s it

• +1
Reactions: curbyourlookism and bhopmaxer

just means half your face is downgrown, U need high iq surgery planning to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: bhopmaxer

Braces can potentially fix asymmetrical jawline

Train