How do I fix my case of the horse face without any high-risk surgeries like lefort?

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
Me below:
84FF96FE 2244 433E 9059 30022069FBC8

I’m open to smaller procedures like fillers, skin tightening treatments and, at most, implants and rhino if I have to. But lefort I just too high-risk and too expensive. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
U cant your doomed for life even if u fix some of ur feautures u still have the harmony of a maniac in a psych ward

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: axeyyek, liberiangrimreaper and Dimitri159
U cant your doomed for life even if u fix some of ur feautures u still have the harmony of a maniac in a psych ward
Can you explain how bad my harmony is, and how I can fix that most effectively?

Nobody has talked about this, but you need to understand how psychology affects a person perceiving a face.
When somebody views a face, they associate that face with every face they have seen before. It is a consortium of similarities and differences from the past faces they've seen.
In this day and age, where recession is very common, some of those suffer from downgrowth too (myself included). You don't suffer from downgrowth, but you still have a long midface (which tends to be a result of downgrowth).

Now a downgrown face is often associated with every feature being tilted negatively, pointing down.
You want to get rid off this "percieved image" associated with your face.

So what I'd advise you to do is to fraud as much upwards motion as you can:
- rhinoplasty tip to remove droopy nose

- curl eyelashes from pointing down to upwards

- find a hairstyle where the hair points up

-smile more in pictures (very slightly), to lift corners of mouth to point in an upwards direction
-make eyebrows straighter than arched, arched puts more emphasis on the elongated midface

What you have done correctly:
- longish sideburns to match with the nose length, so it doesn't appear highlighted

OR, you can play niche, which is completely highlight the long midface and do the opposite of everything I've said. This will also have high appeal, but only from a way smaller number of women.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei
Nobody has talked about this, but you need to understand how psychology affects a person perceiving a face.
When somebody views a face, they associate that face with every face they have seen before. It is a consortium of similarities and differences from the past faces they've seen.
In this day and age, where recession is very common, some of those suffer from downgrowth too (myself included). You don't suffer from downgrowth, but you still have a long midface (which tends to be a result of downgrowth).

Now a downgrown face is often associated with every feature being tilted negatively, pointing down.
You want to get rid off this "percieved image" associated with your face.

So what I'd advise you to do is to fraud as much upwards motion as you can:
- rhinoplasty tip to remove droopy nose
View attachment 2849128
- curl eyelashes from pointing down to upwards
View attachment 2849133
- find a hairstyle where the hair points up
View attachment 2849137
-smile more in pictures (very slightly), to lift corners of mouth to point in an upwards direction
-make eyebrows straighter than arched, arched puts more emphasis on the elongated midface

What you have done correctly:
- longish sideburns to match with the nose length, so it doesn't appear highlighted
Thanks bro 🙏🏻
OR, you can play niche, which is completely highlight the long midface and do the opposite of everything I've said. This will also have high appeal, but only from a way smaller number of women.
Jfl perhaps I can Ibramaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and greycel
Limb lengthening... priorities first.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Dimitri159
So I made my final decision. I know what i gotta do to ascend. Im gonna get a rhinoplasty, jaw implants and a chin implant, but I’m going to trial with fillers a couple times first. Lefort is just too high risk and way too expensive.