How do I fix my coloring?

xyukeeee

xyukeeee

Millimeters of bone, kilometers of success
How do I fix my coloring?

My head is darker than the rest of my body. Not only throughout the summer, actually throughout the whole year. Are there any things I can do to have the skin on the rest of my body to align with the whole body? (Lightening it)

(Sorry that I didn't post here earlier)

Solution
blacksheep
ur face is always gonna catch more uv rays than ur body, even the small amount of sunlight in winter. ur face is just closer to the sun/less in the shade and never covered by clothes.
i'd also try to clear out that the darkness isn't caused by hyperpigmentation cuz that's a whole lot of extra shit to deal with. none the less, wear spf (even in winter)
ur face is always gonna catch more uv rays than ur body, even the small amount of sunlight in winter. ur face is just closer to the sun/less in the shade and never covered by clothes.
i'd also try to clear out that the darkness isn't caused by hyperpigmentation cuz that's a whole lot of extra shit to deal with. none the less, wear spf (even in winter)

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee
Solution
Thanks

suncream every 2 hours, look at detanning facemasks. I also let this happen to me and am working on getting my face same colour as my body

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee