How Do I Fix My Extremely flat Asian face

G

gabrielimprovement

Iron
My face is extremely flat, due to my Asian genetics. My friends always make fun of me for this. I've research and found out this problem is due to my underdeveloped maxilla bone. As you can see below, there isn't a smooth transition from the side of my head to my nose. I've started mewing just last week, (Since I heard that it helps with forward growth) and i am wondering if there are any exercises that could help with growing my maxilla forward.
Snapchat 693647458

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others
Lefort 3/lefort 2 would ascend you

It’s Too bad…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, UndiagnosedSchizo and gabrielimprovement
Mewing isn't gonna do shit to that kind of maxilla. Surgery is the only way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Manfrommars, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
flat maxilla is what makes asian asian you cant fix it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 31497, UndiagnosedSchizo and 5 others
My face is extremely flat, due to my Asian genetics. My friends always make fun of me for this. I've research and found out this problem is due to my underdeveloped maxilla bone. As you can see below, there isn't a smooth transition from the side of my head to my nose. I've started mewing just last week, (Since I heard that it helps with forward growth) and i am wondering if there are any exercises that could help with growing my maxilla forward.
View attachment 2424375

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and gabrielimprovement
Lefort 3/lefort 2 would ascend you

It’s Too bad…
I mean let’s be realistic he won’t get a lf2 or lf3. What else could he have left? Isn’t there this type of rhino where you can make the nose projection bigger?

• +1
  • JFL
just accept your place in the racial hierarchy and try to live in asia where theres no caucasoid people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Deleted member 65752, UndiagnosedSchizo and 3 others
I mean let’s be realistic he won’t get a lf2 or lf3. What else could he have left? Isn’t there this type of rhino where you can make the nose projection bigger?
not worth it; his maxilla is the problem not the nose.

he looks good despite the flatness but lefort 2/3 would ascend him but yes he wont do that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, LooksThinker, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Lefort

• +1
  • JFL
not worth it; his maxilla is the problem not the nose.

he looks good despite the flatness but lefort 2/3 would ascend him but yes he wont do that
so you don’t think that improving the nose would give the illusion of a better maxilla and make it worthwhile?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, gabrielimprovement and Deleted member 1901
so you don’t think that improving the nose would give the illusion of a better maxilla and make it worthwhile?
i do not. just try morphing the nose to protrude more but not the maxilla. you will see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Acne Victim and gabrielimprovement
You have a rececced anterior nasal spine. You wont realisticly get a lefort 2/3 so look into implants and stuff like that. Nasal+ paranasal implants maybe

• +1
  • JFL
choose different parents ig

• +1
  • JFL
View attachment 2424375
Death tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, UndiagnosedSchizo and gabrielimprovement
I had very similar maxilla to yours few years ago but it was before puberty.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
flat maxilla is what makes asian asian you cant fix it
tru, diff between white and asian pretty much just a maxilla bone, if you raise the maxilla forward the brow ridge and cranium comes forward naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and Amadeus
You can't except if you are lucky. I was very lucky that i was able to change my maxilla by puberty and mewing.
Just mewing or did you do more exercises? Im going through puberty still so i hope i have time to fix this.

• JFL
Just mewing or did you do more exercises? Im going through puberty still so i hope i have time to fix this.
Well i have thumbpulled for few months but i can't say that it has caused any huge difference in my maxilla yet.
Things that have actually helped me have been: mewing, getting better posture, gym, running, puberty as it's own and luck.

• JFL
He can get a narrow Lefort 2

• JFL
View attachment 2424375
Mogs me to the slums of mumbai

• JFL
View attachment 2424375
Can we see the front too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel and UndiagnosedSchizo