how do i fix my eye area plz

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
one eye seems to be slightly taller and less wider mainly on camera, also it seems like my right one has slightly negative tilt but my right is fine (again more noticeable on photos) ive asked ppl irl and they say its not rlly noticeable but idk i need advice (also no surgery prob cuz im under 18)

idk since i havvent seen it.

exaggerated a bit ig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
nigga you sent me a drawing.
i mean yeah but like its literally the same, i cut the skin near the normal looking eye open and had to get some slight plastic surgery i think if i squint in that eye they basically look the same

i mean yeah but like its literally the same, i cut the skin near the normal looking eye open and had to get some slight plastic surgery i think if i squint in that eye they basically look the same
Ok then permasquint

its normal and not a failo. the real failo is the shape and mass of your orbitals. And lower bones. Eye asymmetry will hardly failo you unless its 10mm orbital dystopia. my eyes are asymmetric too and i used to obsess over that shit but my maxilla and lower third failos me wayy more than the asymmetry which is unnoticable from 3/4 %70 of the time irl anyway

its normal and not a failo. the real failo is the shape and mass of your orbitals. And lower bones. Eye asymmetry will hardly failo you unless its 10mm orbital dystopia. my eyes are asymmetric too and i used to obsess over that shit but my maxilla and lower third failos me wayy more than the asymmetry which is unnoticable from 3/4 %70 of the time irl anyway
alr thx lol ill focus on other stuff