How do I fix my eyebrows

Public Enemy

Public Enemy

Iron
Got many compliments for my eyebrows but something is off.. at some angles it looks so uncanny like the first pic..
20240312 153659
20240203 000354
IMG 20240304 WA0011

Looks like you've just shaved off the middle part.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and forevermirin
the eyebrow is negatively tilted what the fuck do you want me to explain about it
Thats what im saying its not bro, ive seen far worse examples of negative eyebrows, I have been told its neutral to positive aswel so how the fuck are you making sense. Even the guy above you had a beter reasoning for the uncanny

Thats what im saying its not bro, ive seen far worse examples of negative eyebrows, I have been told its neutral to positive aswel so how the fuck are you making sense. Even the guy above you had a beter reasoning for the uncanny
I DONT CARE IF THEY FUCKING SAID ITS NEUTRAL TO POSITIVE. ITS LITERALLY FUCKING NEGATIVELY TILTED, AND SO WHAT IF YOU SAW FUCKING WORSE EXAMPLES? SO WHAT RETARDED ASS NIGGA? SO WHAT? YOURS IS STILL FUCKING NEGATIVELY TILTED.

I DONT CARE IF THEY FUCKING SAID ITS NEUTRAL TO POSITIVE. ITS LITERALLY FUCKING NEGATIVELY TILTED, AND SO WHAT IF YOU SAW FUCKING WORSE EXAMPLES? SO WHAT RETARDED ASS NIGGA? SO WHAT? YOURS IS STILL FUCKING NEGATIVELY TILTED.
Then how do I fix it and stop typing caps loser

Zoomers never heard of tweezers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge and LooksThinker
Maybe plucking/shaving the end off to make it straighter/positive tilt. The thickness is good

Maybe plucking/shaving the end off to make it straighter/positive tilt. The thickness is good

Don't shave. NEVER SHAVE YOUR FUCKING EYEBROWS. I've been there and made that mistake as a teenager.

Dont do it.

It leaves you with a fucking stubble over your eyes, OBVIOUSLY.

Don't be a donut.

Pluck them.

Don't shave. NEVER SHAVE YOUR FUCKING EYEBROWS. I've been there and made that mistake as a teenager.

Dont do it.

It leaves you with a fucking stubble over your eyes, OBVIOUSLY.

Don't be a donut.

Pluck them.
I never get stub when the barber does it.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin