How do I fix my eyes?

A

applecake7606

Iron
56CBDCC8 4A49 4844 8DFA DB6CB78A5F34

I know what I need to do in terms of skincaremaxxing, leanmaxxing, etc.. but what should I do about my eyes?

I have mild ptosis in the left eye (in the photo) but these eyebags have me clueless. I’ve read into tear trough fillers, blepharoplasties, and others but not sure what avenue I should explore.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
just trim that unibrow bro and you'll be ok dark brown eyes are so calm and pleasant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, forevermirin, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Fat graft and cathopexy

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and MaestheticMaso
just trim that unibrow bro and you'll be ok dark brown eyes are so calm and pleasant
Go back to Reddit if u unironically think op has hope

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, hopeisnotenough, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
You think so? Idk I’ve been told my eyes keep making me look tired all the time lmao
cap bro girls like "tired" bug eyes that's female gaze just ignore PSL autism
Go back to Reddit if u unironically think op has hope
everyone has hope bro why wouldn't he have? TIRED EYES ARE ATTRACTIVE TO JBS!!

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Perfection, hopeisnotenough and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopeisnotenough, Deleted member 28904, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
my god what has this website become 😂
idk bro what are you referring to I'd say this website is where we should SPREAD THE TRUTH and reject that toxic blackpill autism

it's not all about canthal tilt and shit JBS DON'T CARE ABOUT PSL AUTISM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, hopecel and forevermirin
everyone has different goals bro. op just wants to stop looking tired not get girls.
btw op i dont mean to say you can't get girls, i dont think you are sub 4 judging by this pic but you're likely going to have to go the oofy doofyy route

btw op i dont mean to say you can't get girls, i dont think you are sub 4 judging by this pic but you're likely going to have to go the oofy doofyy route
Judging by that pic alone u can see he is max a 4/10

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and forevermirin
I just wanna fix my under eyes :(

Doing some research into fat grafting and other infrarim orbital implants.

stop parroting this like u mfs ever been to the east jfl. much easier to get laid in the west
I am from the west 😂

and have lived outside ik the exact difference and how JBW works here

especially when ur subhuman level like op

how can you say that? what if op is bulked and have chiseled jawline?
U can visibly see in the pic usually a guy who posts and looks like this would get different ratings Idk what’s up with this thread

over for eflcels
Am from Germany, have lived in Australia and Brazil also

and ik how easy it was in South America compared to Europe op would stand ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE HERE from what I see in his face u can basically tell the rest is beyond subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Am from Germany, have lived in Australia and Brazil also

and ik how easy it was in South America compared to Europe op would stand ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE HERE from what I see in his face u can basically tell the rest is beyond subhuman
bro read my post again. its easier to pul in the west than in a non-westernized country. literally if ur nt and mtn and go to a bar u can get laid with an ltb+. now im not sure how bad op looks, but this isnt enough to say its over for him

• +1
bro read my post again. its easier to pul in the west than in a non-westernized country. literally if ur nt and mtn and go to a bar u can get laid with an ltb+. now im not sure how bad op looks, but this isnt enough to say its over for him
Not easy to pull in the west at all u probably think so because ur a tall htn

for a ethnic low ltn like op it would be hell

and youd pull much more outside the west

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Undereye implants and ptosis repair. Maybe upper eyelid filler afterwards. Your eye area is good besides the bags and UEE, good eyebrows and eye shape overall.

to fix ur eyes u just gotta eat clean, mew , no fap, Bulk, Steroïds, rhinoplasty, undereyelid implants. Most of all NOFAP
A1195zR 460s

(its over)

Not easy to pull in the west at all u probably think so because ur a tall htn

for a ethnic low ltn like op it would be hell

and youd pull much more outside the west
i have a manlet curry mtn friend who has close to a triple digit bodycount living in the us bro. hes just gymmaxed, ntmaxxed, careermaxxed and decent face (70th percentile).

maybe it really is that much worse in europe but i somehow think its because of a lack of ntness. i was forced to be nt by friends and drugs. if i didn't have that, i would probably rot in my room all day and have a similar opinion.

and jfl at @St.TikTokcel lurking in the shadows waiting to jfl react anyone calling me htn:lul::lul:

Not the case in London!

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Not the case in London!
ive heard and it makes sense, its usually harder is very cosmopolitan cities since theres a lot of status and moneymaxxed men who get first pickings. its similar in la for example but drastically different if u go to a smaller city, ideally one with a high college student population.

Eyes are most important, it's over if your eyes are below average
Jfl only now I realized ur not the user with the avi u stole @Lebgfinal

• JFL
ive heard and it makes sense, its usually harder is very cosmopolitan cities since theres a lot of status and moneymaxxed men who get first pickings. its similar in la for example but drastically different if u go to a smaller city, ideally one with a high college student population.
The issue with these big cities is that women, especially attractive ones( HTB+) have tons of options with rich, status maxxed chads and chadlites. There’s less options in a smaller town. Go to the financial district of any large city and download tinder, and you will immediately see full of tall, rich, chadlites.

View attachment 2243032

I know what I need to do in terms of skincaremaxxing, leanmaxxing, etc.. but what should I do about my eyes?

I have mild ptosis in the left eye (in the photo) but these eyebags have me clueless. I’ve read into tear trough fillers, blepharoplasties, and others but not sure what avenue I should explore.
I know you sleep more than 8+hours but the bones saying the opposite