how do i fix my facial thirds, clear my skin and look better im 15 152 pounds 5,8

A

Artic_toast

Iron
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
0
IMG 8303

IMG 8272 1
I've been trying to raise my hyoid but i don't have a clue on what my facial thirds are i tried to measure but it just left me confused I'm around probably 20% body fat i have a over bite and going to the orthodontist soon I'm definitely getting a Herbst appliance i don't know if i would benefit form a marrpe/mse cause i know it could make me look worse and come with asymmetries i just don't have a clue on how i could look better and till I'm 16 i cant do any peptides or growth supplements
 

Similar threads

brankoot
Replies
2
Views
33
lurvy
lurvy
johntink
Replies
0
Views
7
johntink
johntink
Uzi7
Replies
3
Views
57
Uzi7
Uzi7
unlinked128
Replies
1
Views
41
cutebabychud
cutebabychud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top