how do i fix my lips

E

esotericmmm

Bronze
the second one is my mouth completely relaxed and the first is how i normally rest my lips u could call it frauding ig but i have done it since i was a child, i think the reason it looks like that relaxed is because of my bottom lip and since i have an overbite it doesn’t have enough support
so it retracts back if anyone knows how i can fix/improve this other than the obvious overbite correction lmk

Attachments

• CA2A2CD9-CC68-4F0D-8721-A2E2FA8473D5.jpeg
    CA2A2CD9-CC68-4F0D-8721-A2E2FA8473D5.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DA55DCB2-DE67-4D38-853F-F214093B4ADD.jpeg
    DA55DCB2-DE67-4D38-853F-F214093B4ADD.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 0
its like the fat on my lower lip is getting sucked under my top lip, u can see if ï slightly push it out it doesn’t look like im pouting or anything and it looks natural but if i completely relax my lips look rlly bad

the second one is my mouth completely relaxed and the first is how i normally rest my lips u could call it frauding ig but i have done it since i was a child, i think the reason it looks like that relaxed is because of my bottom lip and since i have an overbite it doesn’t have enough support
so it retracts back if anyone knows how i can fix/improve this other than the obvious overbite correction lmk
You could get filler, its a relatively inexpensive way to almost instantly boost your looks.

DNR