How do I fix my lower third

1blameMiles

1blameMiles

Iron
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
89
Reputation
22
My lower third is such dog shit I cry about it what can I do to fix it i’m not gonna blast test just cause I’m so young. It will mess up my growth potential I think at least I may be wrong such dog shit it holds me back from htn so much I can’t reach HTN without fixing it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3582.jpeg
    IMG_3582.jpeg
    435.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3573.jpeg
    IMG_3573.jpeg
    522.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3541.jpeg
    IMG_3541.jpeg
    433.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3483.jpeg
    IMG_3483.jpeg
    452.8 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
5
Views
28
1blameMiles
1blameMiles
britishbomber
Replies
6
Views
55
britishbomber
britishbomber
dmartt5
Replies
2
Views
78
idk8
idk8
JTheSlayer
Replies
0
Views
22
JTheSlayer
JTheSlayer
B
Replies
5
Views
81
ICR
ICR

Users who are viewing this thread

  • scammedbyrobot
Back
Top