5'9 Manlet
Silver
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2025
- Posts
- 604
- Reputation
- 208
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Mandible is fine broMy jaw is downward grown but my bone age is delayed and I just need methods to fix jt please. Dont hate ik im like HLTN right now
no it isnt bro, its like 10x worse irl. And I have no ramus thats the worst partMandible is fine bro
View attachment 5715159
Ur chin is barely recessed if at all and how old ar euno it isnt bro, its like 10x worse irl. And I have no ramus thats the worst part
Bro idk abt the recession rn, my problem is my downward growth and no ramus. Im 17 but a had delayed pubertyUr chin is barely recessed if at all and how old ar eu
How wide is ur palate and the growth isnt horrible but ramus is defo shortBro idk abt the recession rn, my problem is my downward growth and no ramus. Im 17 but a had delayed puberty
I think it is 3mm too narrow, I got an xray at the orthodontist but they said they cant do anything cuz its in the normal range almostHow wide is ur palate and the growth isnt horrible but ramus is defo short
I think it is 3mm too narrow, I got an xray at the orthodontist but they said they cant do anything cuz its in the normal range almost
3 millimeters too narrowdo u mean 30m or what
so how much is it 36mm?3 millimeters too narrow
my ramus is cooked bro, and thats apart of the mandible if im correctur mandible is fine
bro what? ive said this like 3 times. My pallete is 3mm too narrow then what it should beso how much is it 36mm?
She never gave me a measuremenr, she just said its slightly too narrowand what should it fucking be bro just tell me the measurement
I wish, I asked my orthodontist and she said that I dont need jtHerbst device
If you have downward growth you would need it..I wish, I asked my orthodontist and she said that I dont need jt