How do I fix my underdeveloped jaw? (xrays included)

akira

akira

Iron
My jaw is severely recessed and narrow, what surgeries do I need to fix this? I look disgusting and have the jaw of a child.

I figure I'll need three dimensional genioplasty, MSE, MSDO, and perhaps a bimax due to short face syndrome. I'd consider a jaw implant but only as a last resort.

Also my wisdom teeth are partially erupted and horizontally impacted due to overcrowding as you can see in the xrays below. I don't want to get them removed as I know this can cause bone loss in the mandible. Is MSDO my only option to fix this?

20220506 212505

High iq opinions please, and please tell me what you think of my dental xray.

You need more than jaw surgery if you think anyone here can map this mentally into a 3D model of your skull, you need a brain transplant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chemosh, Anchor_Ship, wholesome and 13 others
Very nice teeth

Post a side view ceph

Brb going to imagine your side profile.
Also you'll have to extract all them 4 wisdom teeth if you have jaw surgery in mind.

Brb going to imagine your side profile.
Also you'll have to extract all them 4 wisdom teeth if you have jaw surgery in mind.
My bottom two wisdom teeth are impacted due to overcrowding. If I got a MSDO to widen my lower jaw wouldn't that give me enough space for my wisdom teeth to grow in properly? Or is it too late for me and extraction is inevitable?

My bottom two wisdom teeth are impacted due to overcrowding. If I got a MSDO to widen my lower jaw wouldn't that give me enough space for my wisdom teeth to grow in properly? Or is it too late for me and extraction is inevitable?
The cuts are made in the same spot the roots of the wisdom teeth are. It's not a matter of proper growth.