How do i fix my uneven jaw?

M

m999

Iron
could it be that my uneven teeth cause this? Left upper theet are slightly set higher, or could it be bcs i chew more on right side?
20220812 032928

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and thereallegend
I'll assume that is a mirrored photo, since you said your left teeth are higher up. I think that chewing more on the right side would compress the the right side of the maxilla more, having an opposing effect to what you have. Here's a video on maxillary asymmetry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ChristianChad and mvp2v1
I'll assume that is a mirrored photo, since you said your left teeth are higher up. I think that chewing more on the right side would compress the the right side of the maxilla more, having an opposing effect to what you have. Here's a video on maxillary asymmetry:

It's taken with back camera on my phone so the problem is the left side of the jaw ( the right side on the pic). Thx for reply too

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
It's taken with back camera on my phone so the problem is the left side of the jaw ( the right side on the pic). Thx for reply too
The right side looks higher up to me. Then again I can't see your eyes, so your head could just be tilted. But if the left upper teeth are higher up, it wouldn't make sense that chewing on the right side would cause this

The right side looks higher up to me. Then again I can't see your eyes, so your head could just be tilted. But if the left upper teeth are higher up, it wouldn't make sense that chewing on the right side would cause this
Yeah sorry for mistake, just checked. My theet are higher on the right side as you said...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Yeah sorry for mistake, just checked. My theet are higher on the right side as you said...
I am quite sure that your habit of chewing on the right side caused this asymmetry. I have the same asymmetry, and a lot of people I asked also have the side of their face that they chewed more, as a shorter side. The only thing I am not sure about is if it can be fixed by chewing on the other side after development. I am testing to find a solution by clenching my jaw on the left with a towel in between.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Custom Implant on one side to fix the imbalance aesthetically

Probably chewing equally on both sides, keeping good straight posture with proper oral posture and keeping good neck posture, to not worsen it mechanically