How do i fix rosacea

jizzgiraffe

jizzgiraffe

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
7
I’ve tried azelaic acid and it breaks me out, I’ve tried restricting my diet and gentle cleansers but my cheeks are still always bright red i genuinely feel like a twink does anyb know how to actually fix it
 
  • +1
Reactions: IndecentEyes and xinacel
Solution
IndecentEyes
healthy diet (mark as solution bud)
Starving Season 3 GIF by NETFLIX
I’ve tried azelaic acid and it breaks me out, I’ve tried restricting my diet and gentle cleansers but my cheeks are still always bright red i genuinely feel like a twink does anyb know how to actually fix it
Stop eating shit food
 
  • +1
Reactions: jizzgiraffe
Metrocreme (metronidazole) The only thing that worked for me
 

Attachments

  • 1790706157265.png
    1790706157265.png
    716.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: jizzgiraffe

Similar threads

Uzi7
Replies
3
Views
53
Uzi7
Uzi7
rub3n1
Replies
3
Views
29
RhodesiaNotZimbabwe
RhodesiaNotZimbabwe
unlinked128
Replies
1
Views
35
cutebabychud
cutebabychud
brankoot
Replies
2
Views
31
lurvy
lurvy
W
Replies
2
Views
55
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top