How do I fix this skin texture?

Vskizzle1016

Vskizzle1016

Iron
At the beginning of March I visited my derm, I had pretty shit cystic acne but good skin texture. Even though I heavily implyed I wanted to do accutane treatment, the foid insisted not to and prescribed me .1% tret and doxycycline for 3 months. The tret was very irritating to my skin and caused alot of peeling, since .1% tret is high strength I assumed it was just the normal inital purge phase :soy:, but as I kept using it my skin texture progressively became more and more shit, :feelswhy: although the doxycycline was effective at clearing my acne. Close to 5 months later with me not doing and skincare since my treatment ended this is what my skin looks like, any advice?

At the beginning of March I visited my derm, I had pretty shit cystic acne but good skin texture. Even though I heavily implyed I wanted to do accutane treatment, the foid insisted not to and prescribed me .1% tret and doxycycline for 3 months. The tret was very irritating to my skin and caused alot of peeling, since .1% tret is high strength I assumed it was just the normal inital purge phase :soy:, but as I kept using it my skin texture progressively became more and more shit, :feelswhy: although the doxycycline was effective at clearing my acne. Close to 5 months later with me not doing and skincare since my treatment ended this is what my skin looks like, any advice?View attachment 3038413View attachment 3038419View attachment 3038422
accutane

• +1
Reactions: Vskizzle1016