Zephir
Y’all my back looks like this now:

C9EE8F98 55DF 4BCA BA2C 1EFC4112988D

But it used to look way better. Also my shoulder:

868A022B 7573 4BC3 94B7 4ED8D21EAF4B

And my chest:

CB0EC915 219E 4039 BF15 8CD8A57BDC3F

D670C540 7C70 4B79 B2F2 7BF969932BFE

@Ekil73_YT you could probably help me tbh, @Gaygymmaxx fuck you for looking like a Chad also help, @pneumocystosis fuck you you slayer but help if you know anything.

Also tag others that could help. Bare in mind I went to a dermatologist and she said to rub some shit on me which I did but it didn’t help, obviously keto diet is essential I guess, well what about the spots tho? Please help man, I’ve been trying to find a solution for months.

Last edited:
Solution
Gaygymmaxx
No carbs take vitamin B

Ghk-cu for turnover

At the end of the day skin is diet and skincare is fixing the damage ur diet has done

That's my theory

You ate badly I assume and need to just eat very well and let the skin turnover

Moisturizer and use basic retinoids if you have them

View attachment 2474551

View attachment 2474554

And my chest:

View attachment 2474555

View attachment 2474556

@Ekil73_YT you could probably help me tbh, @Gaygymmaxx fuck you for looking like a Chad also help, @pneumocystosis fuck you you slayer but help if you know anything.

Also tag others that could help. Bare in mind I went to a dermatologist and she said to rub some shit on me which I did but it didn’t help, obviously keto diet is essential I guess, well what about the spots tho? Please help man, I’ve been trying to find a solution for months.
Hmm I don't know much about this. I know exercise can cause back acne due to the cummulation of sweat. Maybe tretinoin would work?

• So Sad
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
I
Hmm I don't know much about this. I know exercise can cause back acne due to the cummulation of sweat. Maybe tretinoin would work?
Ll cope I guess by my bluepilled dermatologist suggestion

View attachment 2474551

View attachment 2474554

And my chest:

View attachment 2474555

View attachment 2474556

Allergy definetly. Go back to derma and shout at him for fucking you up

Allergy definetly. Go back to derma and shout at him for fucking you up
Could I possibly reduce the appearance of it or something? It’s also her btw jfl😂 she doesn’t want me to ascend boyo

Could I possibly reduce the appearance of it or something?
Just making sure we are referring to the spots on your skin, then no

Go to the derma again for keep rubbbing and thug it out. No one in here will know or guess wtf is your skin doing to react like that. Their advice is meaningless. Go to the derma. Go to the derma.

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Could I possibly reduce the appearance of it or something? It’s also her btw jfl😂 she doesn’t want me to ascend boyo
Are you gonna be seen topless often? Otherwise I wouldn't stress about it and just focus on cleaning it up

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
No carbs take vitamin B

Ghk-cu for turnover

At the end of the day skin is diet and skincare is fixing the damage ur diet has done

That's my theory

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Solution
No carbs take vitamin B

Ghk-cu for turnover

That's my theory

Thanks will do.

Are you gonna be seen topless often? Otherwise I wouldn't stress about it and just focus on cleaning it up
Nah I won’t but I like being around the house topless to witness my absolutely good frame (imo) and feel like a God but then I see the spots and I get depressed

Nah I won’t but I like being around the house topless to witness my absolutely good frame (imo) and feel like a God but then I see the spots and I get depressed
We all have our flaws. Only way is to fix them, not hide them

Cool your jets blud. You got hourglass hips and no muscle on your back.