How do i fix what i did to myself during early puberty bcs of covid and bcs i was retarded

eskesir

eskesir

Bronze
I did absolutely no sports I would stay up all night and sleep at like 10am in the morning everyday then on school days I'd sleep at around 2 or 3 am everyday all while eating garbage cancer food (high in sugar, seed oils, etc.) and id just sit on my computer rotting while playing games for about 1 or 2 years it's been a few years since then and I'm eating cleaner, being more active and sleeping better what else can I do to fix what I did to myself (im 17 now) my main problems are what I believe to be less dense bones (im not sure) but I'm still somehow 6'2 and probably gonna be taller by the time I'm 18 how does this make sense?

Last edited:
I did absolutely no sports I would stay up all night and sleep at like 10am in the morning everyday then on school days I'd sleep at around 2 or 3 am everyday all while eating garbage cancer food (high in sugar, seed oils, etc.) and id just sit on my computer rotting while playing games it's been a few years since then and I'm eating cleaner, being more active and sleeping better what else can I do to fix what I did to myself (im 17 now)
Haha lmao you cant growth over
(Blast roids+the chewing thing i talked about in my threads)

fix metabolism with eating much and buidling noob muscle first then hgh+test can may help

They are retarded and mad it wont work for them because they are too old
no sometime its true cuz you chew and swallow air at some point but that literally why chios mastic gum exist you cannot get bloated no matter what

no sometime its true cuz you chew and swallow air at some point but that literally why chios mastic gum exist you cannot get bloated no matter what
Explain in better English pls bhai