How do I forget my ex ???

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
I'm tired of the suffering, I got dumped 1 month and a half ago by this slut and I still am depressed. This bitch used me when things were not going well for her then she just forgot about me super fast. Like how the hell can you tell somebody you'll love him until your last breath and dump him a few days later? Fuck women tbh.
I am 20 and that was my first girlfriend, it lasted 8 months. I'm not used to this and don't know how to handle it.

Band her friends even if they fat and shit

Strangle her and stuff her body in the school dumpster

pro tip: best done at night

You never forget

i fucked her for u ✋✌️🤟

This is gonna sound bluepilled but...

Only time can help.
It isn't on you, you will find other girls with who you'll be just fine like you were with her.. and for the love of god, you are just 20

Also, don't hate her. A friend of mine is really obsessive with this thing, like "people who made me suffer will pay, they will come back crawling :feelswah:"
Forgive and forget, dont be friendly to her , dont be rude to her, just move on.

She decided to go out of your life? Nevermind, improve yourself and make other girls enjoy how good you are.

Good luck

• Love it
Reactions: Zdeweilx
"The Bitch is dead" to you, lmao, just say hi to her, think that she is probably fucking with someone rn, thanks to that she will be indifferent for you and you will move on quickly

This is gonna sound bluepilled but...

Only time can help.
It isn't on you, you will find other girls with who you'll be just fine like you were with her.. and for the love of god, you are just 20

Also, don't hate her. A friend of mine is really obsessive with this thing, like "people who made me suffer will pay, they will come back crawling :feelswah:"
Forgive and forget, dont be friendly to her , dont be rude to her, just move on.

She decided to go out of your life? Nevermind, improve yourself and make other girls enjoy how good you are.

Good luck
Forgive and forget it's stupid, you should forgive but never forget, that's why when she will try to come back OP will not be dumb enough to fall for that

Forgive and forget it's stupid, you should forgive but never forget, that's why when she will try to come back OP will not be dumb enough to fall for that

For the love of.. It's just a phrase lol