How do I fully Softmaxx myself?

Linus1888

Linus1888

Subhuman on a good day
IMG 1670

“No Liplift candidate” I’m saving for it, I need genuine softmaxxes I can do before any surgeries. I’m already on MT2

wow

just wow

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, litaz, acv700 and 1 other person
hear me out:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
No need for insults, blud is looking for genuine advice.

You've made him think he's subhuman, when in reality he isn't.
ur the one who talked shit when i did a rate me thread aswell

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: swuizzy and PRIEST Sv3rige
ur the one who talked shit when i did a rate me thread aswell
I commented on your peculiar style of video. Not your looks.

I called you HTN. And tbh, u will prob be Chadlite by the time ur 18.

Maxillary deviation, you need trimax, not lip lift lol

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888 and PRIEST Sv3rige
ur listening for something thats why ur ears stick out so much
JFL good one well I could fix my ears by growing out my hair but that also looks ugly as shit as there aren’t any hairstyles for males that cover ears

Dye hair black + grow it out

dye eyebrows very dark brown

Velcro your ears or get a hairstyle that covers

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and Linus1888
bro has bone only in ears in 2024 :(:(

So I should only do Trimax and then I’m finished? There’s deffinetly more to it I mean look at me
i was only talking about your skeletal deviation, your full package should be trimax with infraorbital-zygomatic implants and then otoplasty later and you're good to slay

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and Linus1888
i was only talking about your skeletal deviation, your full package should be trimax with infraorbital-zygomatic implants and then otoplasty later and you're good to slay
What would you rate me rn and what would I be after the surgery’s. Also should I get them in Turkey or here in Germany cause I’m still 15, no money yk.

What would you rate me rn and what would I be after the surgery’s. Also should I get them in Turkey or here in Germany cause I’m still 15, no money yk.
Don't think bout it then :feelskek: , just make money you need 40k USD, also rep my resourceful replies (y) thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreekGenes and Linus1888
Don't think bout it then :feelskek: , just make money you need 40k USD, also rep my resourceful replies (y) thanks
40k is insane. Anyways what would that ascend me from and to and are there really not any softmaxes I can do within those 3 years of me waiting till I’m 18

Dye hair black + grow it out

dye eyebrows very dark brown

Velcro your ears or get a hairstyle that covers

Eyebrows dark enough now?

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
you have to do something about your ears, will make you look more normal

Long hair to hide ears and just style them properly. JFL. Only height will looksminn you know along with dickpill. Watch a skincare guide and just watch a youtube video on this shit as thats all you need. GET out of this forum low HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888
Long hair to hide ears and just style them properly. JFL. Only height will looksminn you know along with dickpill. Watch a skincare guide and just watch a youtube video on this shit as thats all you need. GET out of this forum low HTN.
IMG 1446

Old pic of me with long hair covering my ears. Didn’t necessarily look good either.

I’m 186.5cm tall @ 15

And I’m definitely not low HTN not even in Mumbai. Probably high LTN.

And I mean I get some valid advice for some part of this forum

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
IMG 1193

Maybe try this hairstyle so it covers just your ears?

But I’d honestly save for an otoplasty it’s relatively simple and cheap. And you legit look much better without such flared ears.
IMG 1195

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, looks>books and Linus1888
Ur white dude.

Im guessing your also taller than 5’9?

U should have this in the bag, just keep softmaxxing.

you should be able to pull most girls

Jesus saves

• Love it
Reactions: Linus1888 and AverageCurryEnjoyer
U prob mog half these people making fun of you based on race alone jfl, probably some jealous curries.

Life is on easy mode for you bro, just chill, keep improving, and enjoy these gifts and advantages God gave you.

Jesus saves

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Whatever @looks>books said, long hair and cut the front like richard ramirez type shii. at most nose but thats fine ngl. You are 186 so fuck off. Go out and mog life bhai. See you in agartha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books and Linus1888
View attachment 3133920 Like that?

Also ty for the “morph”.

What would you rate me rn?
Nah, don’t cover your eyes with the hair)) just on the sides so your facial thirds remain as they are now.

I’d say high LTN, that being said it’s only because of the ears and how much of a failo they are for you.

Your features overall are alright
View attachment 3133742
Eyebrows dark enough now?
Once the ears are out of the equation it’s your long midface that seems to become an issue at least visually and caps you at high MTN, although I’m not sure if a lip lift is the way to go. Can you send a side profile pic because a long midface is usually a sign of high occlusal plane angle and you might benefit from a CCW bimax, but a side profile pic is needed to be sure. Nasiolabial folds are also an indicator of this potential issue.

Here is what the result might look like.

IMG 1197

• +1
you have to softmaxx so many things, it will be a long journey

Yo

u dont need that bro
Ofcourse I don’t NEED it but I don’t wanna live a life where I’m below MTN+

You are 186 so fuck off.
I know it’s good but I need to geomaxx cause in Germany that’s really not even in the tall category, this generation is so fucking tall like 188+

Maybe I’m just delusional

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Nah, don’t cover your eyes with the hair)) just on the sides so your facial thirds remain as they are now.

I’d say high LTN, that being said it’s only because of the ears and how much of a failo they are for you.

Your features overall are alright

Once the ears are out of the equation it’s your long midface that seems to become an issue at least visually and caps you at high MTN, although I’m not sure if a lip lift is the way to go. Can you send a side profile pic because a long midface is usually a sign of high occlusal plane angle and you might benefit from a CCW bimax, but a side profile pic is needed to be sure. Nasiolabial folds are also an indicator of this potential issue.

Here is what the result might look like.

View attachment 3133964
Side profile is sadly even worse than front.

I have a crooked nose but it really is just horrible cause of my jaw reccesement.

View attachment 3133607

“No Liplift candidate” I’m saving for it, I need genuine softmaxxes I can do before any surgeries. I’m already on MT2
Why do you want to softmaxx? Understand you can do nothing to change your predicament other than surgery. Just focus on yourself and work hard until then. Don’t let the circumstances discourage, just focus on what is in your control, take a stoic approach to this.

Why do you want to softmaxx? Understand you can do nothing to change your predicament other than surgery. Just focus on yourself and work hard until then. Don’t let the circumstances discourage, just focus on what is in your control, take a stoic approach to this.
Well sadly nobody tells me what to softmaxx so I don’t even have a plan till then.

Well sadly nobody tells me what to softmaxx so I don’t even have a plan till then.
Grow your hair out to hide your ears, go with what bass has (similar), grow your neck, take good care of your skin until surgery. Also max your eyebrows, they aren’t great currently.

• +1
Grow your hair out to hide your ears, go with what bass has (similar), grow your neck, take good care of your skin until surgery. Also max your eyebrows, they aren’t great currently.
One side is unsymmetrical as I shredded them when when I was a kid trough driving down a hill. It’s scar tissue and no hairs are growing there anymore

One side is unsymmetrical as I shredded them when when I was a kid trough driving down a hill. It’s scar tissue and no hairs are growing there anymore
If the hair is pretty long would it not hide the baldness?

If the hair is pretty long would it not hide the baldness?
Yeah I guess, heard somebody had the same problem and he fixed it trough derma stamping and topical minoxidil but could’ve just been made up

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Yeah I guess, heard somebody had the same problem and he fixed it trough derma stamping and topical minoxidil but could’ve just been made up
That could work, might as well try.

• +1