How do I fully Softmaxx myself?

Yup bimax and rhino candidate, prepare for a long journey. If you are up for it that is.
Your reply’s are gold btw, appreciate the effort your put into them.

Time will tell maybe I’ll still change till I’m 18 but Im gonna have it at the back of my mind

• +1
Reactions: Morphеus
Although rhinoplasty looks really bad most of the time for males from what I’ve seen.
Not necessarily if you have a legit failo like your crooked nose it will be a good fix.

IMG 1199

Here is what you might look like after bimax+rhino

• Hmm...
Reactions: Linus1888
Not necessarily if you have a legit failo like your crooked nose it will be a good fix.

View attachment 3134047

Here is what you might look like after bimax+rhino
I think the bimax alone makes me look a bit uncanny or atleast a lil creepy, wouldn’t my chin seem more natural if it was just a tiny bit more recessed than in the morph?

I think the bimax alone makes me look a bit uncanny or atleast a lil creepy, wouldn’t my chin seem more natural if it was just a tiny bit more recessed than in the morph?
Idk I’m doing this while really bored with nothing better to do, usually I would measure it all out, but what you should be looking for is 171 degrees of facial convexity and 110 degrees of mentolabial angle if you have that than it’s all good.

IMG 1200

Either way here you go.

• +1
Idk I’m doing this while really bored with nothing better to do, usually I would measure it all out, but what you should be looking for is 171 degrees of facial convexity and 110 degrees of mentolabial angle if you have that than it’s all good.

View attachment 3134087

Either way here you go.
Fucking appreaciate all the magic shit you’re doing there. Never really thought abou how it could look like just that I would need it. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Morphеus
Ofcourse I don’t NEED it but I don’t wanna live a life where I’m below MTN+

I know it’s good but I need to geomaxx cause in Germany that’s really not even in the tall category, this generation is so fucking tall like 188+

Maybe I’m just delusional
Ur above mtn rn

• Hmm...
Cover your ears with your forehead and try to grow even thicker brows if possible

Minox eybrows get a nornal haircut en maybe get ur ears done or let ur hair grow so its shows less
Then will look good only thing holdin u back is brows ears en maybe haircut

View attachment 3133607

“No Liplift candidate” I’m saving for it, I need genuine softmaxxes I can do before any surgeries. I’m already on MT2
Bro hair cut to hide your ear and start to squintmaxx (especially during photos to fraud) also i see nothing wrong wiith your lips seriously also train your massaters to widen your face and get jacked (if you want quick fix run a low dose test cycle for 6 months with low dose aromasin straight then pct)

• +1
Mid mtn ur ears are such a big failo

• +1
Brutal philtrum

• +1