How do I gain 20lbs and still be lean ?

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
1,017
Reputation
821
How do I gain 20lbs without becoming skinny fat I’m looking to lean bulk to improve my looks a bit right now I’m at a low body fat percentage but I’m not at my ideal size I still need to put on 15-20 more pounds of lean muscle
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Rad140 cycle
 
Heavy leg work 3x a week (squats, deadlift). Increase weight each session. Bench and overhead rows twice a week.

Stronglifts 5x5 is a good start.

Eat a ton of healthy food if your skinny and low bodyfat.

Get plenty of good sleep.
 
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Bro.. lean is life.. you are willing putting yourself out of the dating market for 6 or so months in your prime, think hard about that , my advice if you’re a b gunner only main gain
 

Similar threads

jj2w
Replies
5
Views
36
cartman_1
cartman_1
iqletlowtest
Replies
5
Views
49
horseman
horseman
gh_growth
Replies
1
Views
9
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
olympus1
Replies
10
Views
48
ESR
ESR
simematic
Replies
9
Views
27
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top