How do i gain max potential at dating apps

costello

costello

Iron
Not a fan of hookup culture really but fuckit im in a new big city and cant really find women here otherwise. How do i catch womens attention online? What should i do to get the most out of it?

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Be attractive, it's actually really simple

Not a fan of hookup culture really but fuckit im in a new big city and cant really find women here otherwise. How do i catch womens attention online? What should i do to get the most out of it?
be attractive?

Talking about details man. Im not doing terrible but i feel i could do better. My success with women irl has been far better than this
only chad

Gymmaxxed
Be completely softmaxxed (tattoos, hair maxxed, etc.)
Wear good clothes
Have a good smile and smile in your pics
Most importantly, be good looking.
Should get a couple matches a week if u meet the criteria

just need to be chad

Need shirtless beach photos (gymmaxxed) and get someone to take good quality photos for you. Lie about your height if you're not 6ft+ and then fraudmaxx with lifts if you get a date sorted. This is all assuming you have good face, good height, physique.

Buy my course. I know how to Tindermax

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel