How do I get a deeper voice?

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Solution
Deleted member 13094
Take a really deep breath and start humming for as long as you can while holding it. This will stretch your vocal cords — and stretched vocal cords always make a voice sound significantly deeper. After you've done that, take another deep breath but point your chin down toward your chest. XD
Take a really deep breath and start humming for as long as you can while holding it. This will stretch your vocal cords — and stretched vocal cords always make a voice sound significantly deeper. After you've done that, take another deep breath but point your chin down toward your chest. XD

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thecel, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Solution
why are you forcing your voice? We can tell and so can women, they will think youre retarded if you talk to them like this IRL

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member, thecel and 2 others

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, thecel and Deleted member 13511
why are you forcing your voice? We can tell and so can women, they will think youre retarded if you talk to them like this IRL
nigga shut the fuck up:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 13787
i just did this and my voice got so deep, fucking mirin my voice now

Repost this in a thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511