How do I get a girl interested in me again?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Was talking with this old girl I used to know from the internet we've met up before and I fingered her. She isn't interested anymore or at least she seems indifferent to me now. I miss her a lot haven't talked with her in 8 months she's still unvaccinated how do I get her to be interested in me again?

She's unvaccinnated ? Omg yikes!! Leave her alone she's hopeless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 11126
nigga u need to build a rotation

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
She's unvaccinnated ? Omg yikes!! Leave her alone she's hopeless
Her dad made her. I'm pretty sure he's a Qanon boomer I also just miss her. I'm back from a miserable time at Uni and I really miss her so much

• Woah
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Was talking with this old girl I used to know from the internet we've met up before and I fingered her. She isn't interested anymore or at least she seems indifferent to me now. I miss her a lot haven't talked with her in 8 months she's still unvaccinated how do I get her to be interested in me again?
You can’t move on

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 11126
You should go NC (No Contact) and if she doesn't miss you then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
You can’t move on
Maybe I didn't think about her much. But when I dropped out of uni this semester I remember her from a year ago and she was the only good thing I could remember.

You should go NC (No Contact) and if she doesn't miss you then it's over.
It won't work because we already didn't talk for months so any interest she had died. I remember I used to gaslight her by blocking her account then she would beg me on text to add her back. But she would never do that anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Her dad made her. I'm pretty sure he's a Qanon boomer I also just miss her. I'm back from a miserable time at Uni and I really miss her so much
Well as long as her dad made her!! But really you can miss a girl or be In love unfortunately it does not matter unless she has the same attraction to you. If you reach out to her and she ignores ,just move on,nothing you can possibly do.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 11126
Well as long as her dad made her!! But really you can miss a girl or be In love unfortunately it does not matter unless she has the same attraction to you. If you reach out to her and she ignores ,just move on,nothing you can possibly do.
The more indifferent she acts towards me the more I want to talk with her. Why am I always like this when I get a girl I become bored but the less she pays attention the more I desperately want it.

ignore her, move on

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Bonez
You cant get her back once she’s at that stage

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
ignore her, move on
Its the last time I remember being happy she was the only girl in this area that ever liked me. I hate this town its making me remember the past

• So Sad
The more indifferent she acts towards me the more I want to talk with her. Why am I always like this when I get a girl I become bored but the less she pays attention the more I desperately want it.
Just move on if her good side turns you off 😆 but there is a thing that guys like bitches that they can't get,idk why but a bitch is sexy to me,don't mean it would be a healthy relationship. I much rather feel the validation of being wanted. Instead of chasing what I can't get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
redpilled as fuark, "just build a rotation bro"
if he has potential to become htn looksmaxxed then it won't be hard

• +1
No idea never had a girl interested in me.

I'm literally going to keep texting her till she blocks me.
Horrible idea. She will just get more disgusted. The best course is to ignore her even if she comes back. Pride > pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Its the last time I remember being happy she was the only girl in this area that ever liked me. I hate this town its making me remember the past
there are plenty of fish in the sea :bluepill::bluepill:

nah fr just move on, stop caring

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18244, Bonez and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and bogii
Just move on if her good side turns you off 😆 but there is a thing that guys like bitches that they can't get,idk why but a bitch is sexy to me,don't mean it would be a healthy relationship. I much rather feel the validation of being wanted. Instead of chasing what I can't get.
I feel validation chasing it from indifferent girls tbh. Idk I really did love her at one point and I realized I still do. Maybe its out of desperation I have no friends left in this town they are all gone now.

Maybe I didn't think about her much. But when I dropped out of uni this semester I remember her from a year ago and she was the only good thing I could remember.
Never works man any girl I gone back to who ended it on there terms never works just find the next one my bro don’t waste energy

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and bogii
no jfl i meant he need to build a roation looksmaxxed
but getting to htn isn't easy, I need 2 surgeries to get to solid htn :feelswhat:

4 for chadlite, it's bruutal

there are plenty of fish in the sea :bluepill::bluepill:

nah fr just move on, stop caring
No I actually got lucky she was an aspie like me she's unvaccinated and she isn't ugly.

• Hmm...
No I actually got lucky she was an aspie like me she's unvaccinated and she isn't ugly.
bro if she lost interest it's over already there is nothing you can do, you'll only make a fool out of you like I did many times :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Bonez
Horrible idea. She will just get more disgusted. The best course is to ignore her even if she comes back. Pride > pussy
What good is she if she isn't mine...? I'm seriously thinking about going down to her house is she still lives there but her mom might call the cops again idk

but getting to htn isn't easy, I need 2 surgeries to get to solid htn :feelswhat:

not hard if he's mtn he could gymmax , beardfraud , locationmaxx

• Hmm...
I need 2 surgeries to get to solid htn :feelswhat:

it's over for you for now , leave this shithole and focus on moneymaxxing

• Hmm...
What good is she if she isn't mine...? I'm seriously thinking about going down to her house is she still lives there but her mom might call the cops again idk
Dude i’ve been down this road, I know from experience. No matter how much they simp they will come a point where their pussy just permanently dries up for you (unless you leave them first or play endless mindgames) and nothing will change that.

You being real means nothing to them because they aren’t real. You will feel better about yourself if you don’t grovel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 11126
Dude i’ve been down this road, I know from experience. No matter how much they simp they will come a point where their pussy just permanently dries up for you (unless you leave them first or play endless mindgames) and nothing will change that.

You being real means nothing to them because they aren’t real. You will feel better about yourself if you don’t grovel.
Idk its more like we didn't talk for 8 months cause I was in Uni. Then when I got back I was texting her everyday and she would barely respond.

So how do I fix that? Should go no contact and text her later or something?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and bogii
Idk its more like we didn't talk for 8 months cause I was in Uni. Then when I got back I was texting her everyday and she would barely respond.

So how do I fix that? Should go no contact and text her later or something?
nigga didn't talk to her for 8 months and still trying to do no contact :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18244
nigga didn't talk to her for 8 months and still trying to do no contact :ROFLMAO:
Well we talked sometimes but I think it was mutual I mean no point in talking if she's 7 hours away.

It’s over. She won’t tell you to your face.

No. She won’t come back if you’re no contact, unless it’s to farm more attention. The no contact is for your sake
What do I have to lose then I'm going to give it one last ditch effort until she blocks me. I took adderall to study instead I ended up thinking of this girl for 5 hours and going back on looksmax because my dick is fucked up

Let the man grovel ,he wants to be a simp

• So Sad
Yes bro harass her till she caves in ,it works trust me.

• JFL
looksmaxx to the point she doesnt recognize you and identify as another person

You don't. Move on, finger other girls.