How do I get a girl out of pure manipulation

im gonna rape you :)

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
How do you know? What's the context? Haven't read the thread, just responded to OP's question.
Just scroll bit down and you'll see the hood rat black girl side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
This just goes to show this witch thought male communities were just as evil as feminist rats who would no doubt support her if the question had the roles reversed.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Jimsonbobson505
If you look like prime chico, you will be able to manipulate any girl into sex bro

Op is a girl? Wtf??
Yep I just wanna make sure to tell all the men as I don't want us being expolited for some shitty insta or Snapchat group chat

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 5892
someone I knew faked depression to get a girlfriend she sent him her nudes and he leaked it online
Banderas

Be GL, be nice to her then start gaslighting her. Will work better if the female is "damaged" in some way. However you sound like you have been browsing these edgy websites too much. Go do something else.

@CopeKilla how did you doxx her?! Pls leak pics of her fucking face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Be GL, be nice to her then start gaslighting her. Will work better if the female is "damaged" in some way. However you sound like you have been browsing these edgy websites too much. Go do something else.
This a girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
@CopeKilla how did you doxx her?! Pls leak pics of her fucking face.
Get this 5 likes and I’ll show her face, I caged after seeing it

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, IWantToMax, Deleted member 5683 and 5 others
You're not gonna get anything out of that except for depression and creating more incels. The only happiness with women is faithful relationships towards marriage.
Trusting women is a suicide. Plus i have trust issues with women and i just can't love them due to shit childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Be good at sex (be GL, big dick, fuck aggressively and passionately) or start a cult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793
What the fuck is happening in this thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
wtf was this thread :lul:

M16 and I wanna learn how to assure that I fuck as many girls as possible, I’m Alright looking but I wanna make sure they get attached and dependant so I can bang whenever.
most manipulative people are socially successful, but they wont give out the secret. theyll just imply the secrets to eachother

Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, RichardSpencel and androgenic