How do I get a girlfriend in Thailand? All my experiences with girls on tinder they just want sex

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
No girl wants to date me just have sex

Yesterday night some girl text me if I was free and she came over and we sex

Notice how I try and text her about her day but she instantly move the conversation to sex
D0EF4875 5382 43A3 B3B5 7699EFA8852A
9E83719C 6A99 4FD8 8DC9 AE9D0A94D61A

And then few days ago some girl ask me to trade pics and I said yes assuming she was talking about travel pics. But no she was talking about something else

Now the same thing is happening but with different girl tonight

Cons of running just be mulatto in asia.

I will never get gf

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, squirrelcel, noodlelover and 2 others
Slayer problems, must be why Maher settled down with a becky :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, aBetterMii and AlexBrown84
idk if ur serious or not but some other guy said this too, he could only fuck girls in thailand but not LTR them

said they only like to date foreigners if they're 6'2 white/mulatto guys (over for majority of geomaxxers)

and any shorter guy never gets an LTR, just can get sex

said they get validation and social status fucking a foreigner

i dont see why they wouldnt wanna LTR tho, and wouldnt they get status to LTR a foreigner too? fuckknows

Slayer problems, must be why Maher settled down with a becky :Comfy:
Yep i will have to settle and get ltr with a non skinny Asian girl sigh

I wish I was NT so I could get a gf. Anybody can have sex but not everybody knows how to not walk autistic with a girl at night like me

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
idk if ur serious or not but some other guy said this too, he could only fuck girls in thailand but not LTR them

said they only like to date foreigners if they're 6'2 white/mulatto guys (over for majority of geomaxxers)

and any shorter guy never gets an LTR, just can get sex

said they get validation and social status fucking a foreigner

i dont see why they wouldnt wanna LTR tho, and wouldnt they get status to LTR a foreigner too? fuckknows
I could’ve made 2 of the girls I fucked here before gf cuz they kinda tried to direct it towards that way but I’m too non NT to ask a girl to be my gf. Do normal people ask for someone to be their gf?

Some girl said she dream about me asking to be my gf but me being non NT I think nothing of it

How did you even end up moving to Thailand by yourself

I could’ve made 2 of the girls I fucked here before gf cuz they kinda tried to direct it towards that way but I’m too non NT to ask a girl to be my gf. Do normal people ask for someone to be their gf?

Some girl said she dream about me asking to be my gf but me being non NT I think nothing of it
oh maybe that guy was just an autist then

How did you even end up moving to Thailand by yourself
Bought a plane ticket from Denmark to bangkok nonstop in first class
01852FD2 FA68 4074 8C2D C5E0325E1DD1

Throwback. That was a fun time. Had to fake a covid test xD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 17735 and AlexBrown84
oh maybe that guy was just an autist then
But it’s also kinda true it’s easy to fuck most girls

I’m too lazy to type to do many girls so usually only reply to the ones that text me first. Every single time they sex if they text first

I wish I would’ve made one of the girls I was with when I got here she was virgin and we went to art museum but I had flight to catch the next day to Korea so forgot about her

Now I’ve been stuck on the stupid hookup side of tinder where I only get girls that want sex.

I thought there would be more virgin girls on tinder since I met with one on the first few days but I was wrong
0851B2C7 1F66 48D8 BF3A 22958BE7981B

• +1
Another girl that just wants sex probably

D8301717 720A 44AB 88B2 31F024D1BB03

Join

• +1
Also everytime I thinkg about the country of Mongolia I just smile cuz how good the pussy was there and all the dopamine of being the only mulatto there omg.

I want to go back

Only if there was a bangkok but with ulaanbaatar weather

Damn bro these Thai girls can't resist a mulatto slayer

@Chinacurry its weird i never get slays like this anymore it seems, it seems like i only get slays after going to get drinks with girls

and outside of brunei where nobody drinks alcohol, i can’t remember the last time we didn’t drink as first date

looksflation? im getting uglier? idk

bro it’s so weird i used to type pretty well on tinder but nowadays my brain is completely fried from easy lays

take me backkkk

@Chinacurry its weird i never get slays like this anymore it seems, it seems like i only get slays after going to get drinks with girls

and outside of brunei where nobody drinks alcohol, i can’t remember the last time we didn’t drink as first date

looksflation? im getting uglier? idk
Age?

Market dilution (mulatto more mainstream now, more visibility of moggers like Oubre, so diminishes you)?

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84