How do I get a high drive, how do I become ambitious?

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
I am lacking hard in life right now. Finished my bachelors with bad grades, never really worked a job. How do I become ambitious? Just went through some LinkedIn profiles and now I could kill myself.
I am lazy as fuck ngl. I can’t even sit down and study for one hour straight. What can I do to improve?

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Kroker, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 2 others
that's probably just the way you are. I'm the same. I get random bursts of motivation and even then it's not about studies because I don't really gaf about that shit and just do enough to pass.

I'm actually "studying" right now (browsing looksmax).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16370, .👽. and 1 other person
I am lacking hard in life right now. Finished my bachelors with bad grades, never really worked a job. How do I become ambitious? Just went through some LinkedIn profiles and now I could kill myself.
I am lazy as fuck ngl. I can’t even sit down and study for one hour straight. What can I do to improve?
Split that one study hour into short sessions with mini-breaks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13868
get high testosterone and stop fapping

Hit rock bottom, maybe it’ll spark something. Or try surrounding yourself with people that are doing what you wish to do, maybe that’ll spark something too. Maybe jealousy but so long you get your ass of the couch it’s worth it, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095