How do i get a my first lay as a youngcel living at home with family? and how do i stay safe when going out to meet foids?

C

CMD

Gold
if i get a lay on tinder or some shit how do i make sure that i can meet my foid date without being catfished and getting ambushed by thugs or cartel members on the first try and then getting beaten robbed kidnapped or murdered?

and if i do succeed in getting a foid without any of those prior things happening, how do i fuck her if i am at home 24/7 with parents who dont let me go out and they have cameras everywhere at home (rice tiger parents basically) and i dont have a car or a bike and i cant move out cuz im too low iq to get a stable job(jfl at being a brainlet as a riceman)

i need serious help guys:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

@sportsmogger @Gengar @klip11 @psychomandible @looksmaxxed @OldRooster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, klip11, FUE Mogger and 3 others
How old are u?

• JFL
Reactions: CMD
Just do security checks on her socials and such, also meet in a busy area

• JFL
Just do security checks on her socials and such, also meet in a busy area
but how do i meet without car or bike and i cant leave home for extnded periods as my parents dont go out except during work and im stuck at home with rules against leaving and i cant move out as of now and my parents sometimes come home from work unexpectedly all the time so sneaking out isnt an option. :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

also home cameras @sportsmogger

We need to know how old you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, noodlelover and CMD
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Sovvton and noodlelover
we'll im old enough to remember the kendama trend and the hoverboard trend and the fidget spinner trend

im over 20 years old:ogre:
Buddy I'm 17 and remember that shit

what would a little boy know about complex math/algebra or american politics:lul:

@sportsmogger
Yes algebra so complex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, oily703 and CMD
Buddy I'm 17 and remember that shit
do u remember using cheat engine as a kid and roblox tix and guests then jfl and agent oso the tv show or little einsteins jfl

@sportsmogger confirm?:ogre:

do u remember using cheat engine as a kid and roblox tix and guests then jfl and agent oso the tv show or little einsteins jfl

@sportsmogger confirm?:ogre:
Never played roblox I remember little Einsteins

if i get a lay on tinder or some shit how do i make sure that i can meet my foid date without being catfished and getting ambushed by thugs or cartel members on the first try and then getting beaten robbed kidnapped or murdered?

and if i do succeed in getting a foid without any of those prior things happening, how do i fuck her if i am at home 24/7 with parents who dont let me go out and they have cameras everywhere at home (rice tiger parents basically) and i dont have a car or a bike and i cant move out cuz im too low iq to get a stable job(jfl at being a brainlet as a riceman)

Fuck a blonde mtb

• Hmm...
Just say you're going out with friends

Get a job and move out.

This is the only correct answer.

• JFL
would a blonde indigenous latina/ethnic blonde count

white foids are offlimits to my rice sub5 ass
If you find them hot yeah

I just gave up on having sex while I lived with my parents. You just reminded me that I used to get extremely paranoid that my dates were transgenders. I remember almost having a panic attack imagining the girl I was meeting was going to have a dick.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

You're cooked brah. Just disobey and leave

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Step 1) be in the west.

• JFL
If you are actually over 20 you’re not a youngcel just bring her home and fuck her

ur 100% a little kid jfl

just be a cool guy and no like sexism or racism or shit

maybe transphobia

i literally live in america jfl
Step 2) be in Nevada

Not in Nevada? Skip to step 3)

Step 3) become a pron actor