How do i get a normie girl to do anal? (Forum chads gtfih)

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I think next time i get sex i will try and find a way to do her anally since ive always wanted to do that. How do i get a girl to agree to it cause usually i just do doggystyle vaginal.

wow, this autistic

but you gotta eat her ass or play with it

she’ll never even know there’s nerves that feel good back there until you do that

good luck

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong and Deleted member 29581
wow, this autistic

she’ll never even know there’s nerves that feel good back there until you do that

good luck
I suck at sex, Ive never eaten a girl out i think ill just try my hardest and get in a relationship that will let me experiment.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I suck at sex, Ive never eaten a girl out i think ill just try my hardest and get in a relationship that will let me experiment.
yeah it’ll be much easier to try different things if a bitch is in love with you.

definitely a good idea to not eat some random std infected ass 😹

Be chadlite.

Be chadlite.
I go for mtb or htb and they dont need the best bodies, Possible for my mtn face and good height and game.

wow, this autistic

good luck
yeah, it's more of a long term project. ideally you'd want to set her up to ask you for it.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
yeah, it's more of a long term project. ideally you'd want to set her up to ask you for it.
I dont want to be in a long term relationship but maybe its worth it

I dont want to be in a long term relationship but maybe its worth it
not super long term. but maybe she's secretly an anal whore and you won't have to do anything.