How do I get a remote job?

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
I’m entering my last year of college this summer (I study CE). I already have a shit ton of hardware and software intern experience. I’ve been applying but not getting any work. Any secret tips to get remote work?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and User28823
Globemaxx
okwiwhd

Trannymax and go on cam girl websites

I’m entering my last year of college this summer (I study CE). I already have a shit ton of hardware and software intern experience. I’ve been applying but not getting any work. Any secret tips to get remote work?
ask for return offers if you have multiple internships

ask for return offers if you have multiple internships
I’m in Miami, I want to get out of the country, my previous internships were in Michigan. The previous jobs were not remote.

I’m in Miami, I want to get out of the country, my previous internships were in Michigan. The previous jobs were not remote.
remote jobs wont let you move out of your own state let alone the country, if the internships weren't remote and you weren't a swe its gonna be a bit hard

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
remote jobs wont let you move out of your own state let alone the country, if the internships weren't remote and you weren't a swe its gonna be a bit hard
They do lol, all my friends in Miami have jobs from California, they are all software engineers.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
They do lol, all my friends in Miami have jobs from California, they are all software engineers.
yea thats normall but you can't get it from miami and then proceed to move states you would have to tell the company so you can relocate

Remote in 2024 yeah nigga best of luck retard

there’s no such thing, remote work was created by scammers

How’s miami bud

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
How’s miami bud
It’s nice, but it’s hard to find smart people here. It’s literally infested by chads who got lucky and sell courses. This is changing though, since a lot of intellectual finance heads are coming down to Miami. I’d imagine this city would be much better if Self help gurus and Only fans didn’t exist.