How do i get a smaller butt ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I always had naturally a big ass for a guy and it looks fucking gay. I assmogged many foids from my old schools and even got one compliment from a foid a few years ago. Is there any way to get a smaller butt without surgery ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, goodgamebro, mvp2v1 and 8 others
Yes but don’t its a halo, how big are we talking can you send a pic or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: silencio, ezio6, IMOGYOU and 15 others
Yes but don’t its a halo, how big are we talking can you send a pic or something
Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, northern mogger and arabcelxxx
No pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I always had naturally a big ass for a guy and it looks fucking gay. I assmogged many foids from my old schools and even got one compliment from a foid a few years ago. Is there any way to get a smaller butt without surgery ?
I've always had this problem too along with somewhat wider hips :feelswhy:. I think it's mostly a fat issue so I'm gonna try lean maxxing my torso area to the best of my ability while building my shoulder area to get a better ratio. If the issue still persists then I plan on getting lipo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
girls like ass

5"6ft

Id say i have a typical bubble butt and it looks big even with baggy pants
Following this thread as I have a similar oriblem

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
girls like men asses u retard, low iq poster always

I do also and idrc, some girls actually like it

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Can you send a picture? I am pretty sure you got ass swelling, its very easy to see so can you send a picture? I am a docter

• JFL
Reactions: mathis and bigseal
eat less, sit less, move more

Relate to this

Ive had a girl tell me that she is jealous of my ass

I also assmog almost everyone I meet which has caused one guy to want to fuck me and he's not even gay

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
I have this, was always insecure about it. but as time has gone on I have realized its actually a halo to ass mog other guys, what you don't want is to have a large bottom and a small top section. As long as you still have a V taper your ass will mog

Lose weight

Can you send a picture? I am pretty sure you got ass swelling, its very easy to see so can you send a picture? I am a docter
Maybe later when im at home

Bigger ass helps thrusting power so better at sex. It what separates a man from a lesbian with a strapon

• +1
Reactions: silencio