How do I get and maintain perfect skin?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
How do i get and maintain good / perfect skin and skin texture, somedays my skin texture looks amazing and good and other days its just shit and my skin is red and shit. so how do I maintain perfect skin without having to get back on accutane? on accutane my skin texture was always good but kinda red.
I think its mostly genetics tho since i know a lot of people on shit diets that smoke and have great skin

How do i get and maintain good / perfect skin and skin texture, somedays my skin texture looks amazing and good and other days its just shit and my skin is red and shit. so how do I maintain perfect skin without having to get back on accutane? on accutane my skin texture was always good but kinda red.
I think its mostly genetics tho since i know a lot of people on shit diets that smoke and have great skin
I also forgot to mention when i traveled and was walking over 20,000 steps daily and barely ate my skin felt and looked amazing for some reason.

No sugar helped me clear out my face. Diet is key.

Raw milk on face and aajonus vonderplanitz diet

No sugar helped me clear out my face. Diet is key.
I dont even know anymore managing skin is complicated. because ill eat like shit for a week and have great skin and other days where im dieting properly close to 0 sugar and my skin would be shit. I think sleep and cardio plays a huge role but idek anymore

Accutane. Tretinoin for maintenance after the accutane cycle. Moisturizer and spf, drinking water and eating a clean diet high in protein.

Basic skincare routine + keep sugar low + water intake as much as you can + no touching your face without a reason or from habit

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
Accutane. Tretinoin for maintenance after the accutane cycle. Moisturizer and spf, drinking water and eating a clean diet high in protein.
Already did accutane for a couple months but stopped for a week but took 30mg once yesterday since i got 1 small pimple that was inflamed started 10mg, 20mg then 30mg and i dont use tretinoin anymore since it drys out my skin and makes it worse and it didnt help before so i saw no point in using it, diet didn't really do anything either unless i barely ate even water. the only thing that i used and helped was moisturizer and spf

Basic skincare routine + keep sugar low + water intake as much as you can + no touching your face without a reason or from habit
skincare routine is just washing my face with water now since cleansing just irritated my skin badly, i used to touch my face a lot but now not that much i barely touch my face

skincare routine is just washing my face with water now since cleansing just irritated my skin badly, i used to touch my face a lot but now not that much i barely touch my face
Look for specifically formulated products for ultra sensitive skin