How do I get away w lifts?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Bc I’m in the boxing gym a lot, do I just add lifts in my boxing boots jfl? Fraud my height and get a height advantage ? Or when I take my shoes off at home. Tf do I do?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Bc I’m in the boxing gym a lot, do I just add lifts in my boxing boots jfl? Fraud my height and get a height advantage ? Or when I take my shoes off at home. Tf do I do?
I already settled the contact lense thing. Go for T20 lenses and you can get away with it

Just don't wear shoe lifts to the boxing gym? Do you think Manny pacio wears shoe lifts? Just box boi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, PickleTheSlayer, sayi and 1 other person
Just don't wear shoe lifts to the boxing gym? Do you think Manny pacio wears shoe lifts? Just box boi
Walk Kvk GIF by KV Kortrijk

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
I just wear it at the gym
but in a fight naaaaa jfl
Its over

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
How tall are you? The answer to your question completely depends on your height.

Im 5’10 1/2
I'm literally the exact same height, at least at night time.
Just wear half inch lifts with air maxes or air forces. You can easily claim 6 foot, plus if your friends ask you why you're so tall, you can just blame it on the shoes.
Then, when you take off the shoes at your boxing gym, the loss of height is more believable.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Timmy
I'm literally the exact same height, at least at night time.
Just wear half inch lifts with air maxes or air forces. You can easily claim 6 foot, plus if your friends ask you why you're so tall, you can just blame it on the shoes.
Then, when you take off the shoes at your boxing gym, the loss of height is more believable.
Lifefuel. Can now invest in contact lenses and lifts without getting caught

Wear 1-2 inches at work/school if your staying at foids place dont wear lifts that day

Also lenses arent a fraud

Life fuel. Can now invest in contact lenses and lifts without getting caught
yeah once I finish softmaxxing I'm gonna start doing the same thing. T20 contacts and half inch lifts with air maxes.

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy
Then whats the point? When I’m out w my boxing buddies they’ll ask how tf u grew taller
this should only happen if you're going full retard like amnesia with 4 inch clogs

• JFL
i used to do this with 3.1 inch lifts, not a good idea.

• JFL
Why are you wearing them at a boxing gym? Are you trying to appeal to your opponents?

Why would you do this? Boxing doesn't have height class only weight class, I can only see it as an advantage if your opponent has a massive height advantage so you can reach their head easier, but even then lifts won't expand your armspan.

just get conzuri

Why would you do this? Boxing doesn't have height class only weight class, I can only see it as an advantage if your opponent has a massive height advantage so you can reach their head easier, but even then lifts won't expand your armspan.
Thays not the issue. When the boxing people see me outside the gym they’ll ask why u got taller

nah lemme save you. so forget lifts with sports, just wear thick soles shoes. outside of sports wear 1" insoles and glue them onto a shoe, also wear mono colored socks so it's harder to tell where your heel is (plus if they're black) (ideally you'd want to wear high tops), and avoid wearing lifts to a girls place