How do I get away with wearing a wig?

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
Anyone got information on wigs? I moved to a new city and quit my job a month ago and I only have 4 IRL friends who wouldnt give a shit if they all of a sudden saw me with insane hair growth. Are wigs noticeable? If so, whats the best brand for non noticeable wigs? I just need it to not be noticed so some faggot dosent try and call me out or take photos of me in public.

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and germanlooks
fucking wiggers!!!!!!!!!!!.,;,',/.,/.,

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Heguldus, TITUS and 2 others
fucking wiggers!!!!!!!!!!!.,;,',/.,/.,
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 14323
Princess wig :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica
straighten the movie GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, RODEBLUR and Nautica
Just shave it off if it's that bad.

The best way to make up for a bald head is to neckmax and gymmax.

The Rock is a good example of that.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Descargue96, ifyouwannabemylover, ALP and 11 others

When did you stop being an informational poster and become this bluepilled?

Unless this is sarcasm.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, PYT, Baldingman1998 and 5 others

Going to assume your trolling. You have to be

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
wigs look natural if you keep some of your natural hair at the front like the baby hairs, fuck what people think anyway if foids can wear makeup we can wear hair systems

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung, Descargue96, ALP and 5 others

@volcelfatcel the meme writes itself :redpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
View attachment 1310337

When did you stop being an informational poster and become this bluepilled?

Unless this is sarcasm.
Not blue pilled but red pilled.

The red pill tells men to focus on getting muscular and acting alpha around women because that type of man is the one that promiscuous women want to sleep with.

Sluts don't care if you have hair, sluts only care if you're muscular and how muscular you are compared to all the other men, AND of course, they also care about your height.

There are 3 main things that Tinder sluts care about:

1. Your Physique (40 lbs of muscle > 30 lbs of muscle > 20 lbs of muscle > 10 lbs of muscle > skinny with no muscle > overweight > obese)
2. Your Height
3. Your Face

Time and time again, I have been mogged by shorter guys who were more muscular than me, even though their face was on the same looks level as me.

Women don't care about your hair that much because women don't care about your face that much.
A muscular guy with a 4 PSL face will always mog a skinny guy with a 6 PSL face.
And, the more muscular you are, the greater the effect, because it is seen by women as an indicator of high testosterone and masculinity.

Being insecure about your hair is a very feminine thing, and women don't want to sleep with effeminate men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Descargue96, Heguldus, PYT and 6 others

reddit moment

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, PYT, Deleted member and 2 others

@SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998

Just shave it off
Lookin like the rock bro

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
Not because he's on roids, but because he's muscular.

If you want a more relatable example, just look at Vin Diesel in Fast and Furious 5, he isn't good looking in the face, but his muscles make him look above average, even though he is bald. Most guys will look better than Vin Diesel though, so the effect will be even better.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14848, Danish_Retard and 2 others

If you want a more relatable example, just look at Vin Diesel in Fast and Furious 5, he isn't good looking in the face, but his muscles make him look above average, even though he is bald. Most guys will look better than Vin Diesel though, so the effect will be even better.
Everybody looks better with hair than bald, so a hair system is better than bald head. Not going bald would be best ofc

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Nautica, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Everybody looks better with hair than bald, so a hair system is better than bald head. Not going bald would be best ofc
This guy is obsessed with muscles like an actual retard

Doesn't realize peak smv is being twink pretty boy in 2021 @StrangerDanger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Danish_Retard, gamma and 1 other person
Wigs? Wdf lmao

Yes I agree, but sometimes you have to sacrifice some things to succeed with this hair system. So you have to ask yourself what is more important? Your hair, or your success with women?

If you're a male model, then your hair is going matter a lot.

My point is that if you leave your muscle gains on the table to pursue hair growth, you're not going to looksmax as much as you think.

Just be a 6'5" roided beast theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Heguldus, Deleted member 14848 and 4 others
Yes I agree, but sometimes you have to sacrifice some things to succeed with this hair system. So you have to ask yourself what is more important? Your hair, or your success with women?

If you're a male model, then your hair is going matter a lot.

My point is that if you leave your muscle gains on the table to pursue hair growth, you're not going to looksmax as much as you think.
Idk why you're speaking of muscles in this thread. Ofc they're important. But wearing a hairsystem or taking anti hairloss drugs don't stop you from going to the gym
You can be jacked and with hair instead of jacked and bald

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Just be a 6'5" roided beast theory
Like I said, it works no matter your height.

It's just that if you're 5 foot 3, your quantity of women will always be limited, whether you have hair on your head or not, because women don't want shorter men for the most part.

AlphaDestiny is a good example of gymmaxxing and neckmaxxing to pull off the bald look.
He is only 5 foot 3, but he is very muscular, he is natural and you can see photos of him bald and with hair, and he looks like a completely different person when he is bald, he looks a lot better without hair, so sometimes it can even be a halo.

Mqdefault

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96

It's just that if you're 5 foot 3, your quantity of women will always be limited, whether you have hair on your head or not, because women don't want shorter men for the most part.

AlphaDestiny is a good example of gymmaxxing and neckmaxxing to pull off the bald look.
He is only 5 foot 3, but he is very muscular, he is natural and you can see photos of him bald and with hair, and he looks like a completely different person when he is bald, he looks a lot better without hair, so sometimes it can even be a halo.

View attachment 1310348
His long hair was shit, but he would look better with medium length hair or 0.5" buzzcut with faded sides, instead of bald

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14848 and volcelfatcel

View attachment 1310348
No you retard
It's because he styles his hair like an aspie reject.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848

View attachment 1310348
how does he look better?
he looks like the white version of that curry @volcelfatcel larps as

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and gamma
You seem to forget the fact that I am 6 foot 4 in height.

I have rarely met men who are taller than me.

Also, like I said many times before, gymmaxxing only works if you're taller than the woman. So, short guys who are as short as the average woman will struggle to get laid no matter if they are muscular or not.

My point was that the average woman is 5 foot 4, the average man is 5 foot 8, so the average man only needs to get muscular and he will get laid a lot with women of average height.

The only times that I have mogged short muscular men as a tall skinny guy were when the woman was so tall that I was the only one who was taller than her and that only happened to me once because such women are extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
how does he look better?
he looks like the white version of that curry @volcelfatcel larps as

No you retard
It's because he styles his hair like an aspie reject.
No, he is balding so he looks weird when he has long hair. Nowadays, he keeps it short but if you look closely, you can still see a bald spot in the front of his hairline.

Also, he looked more dimorphic when he was bald. His channel name AlphaDestiny made more sense back then because of that.
I'm not trying to claim that the same would happen to every man though, some men probably couldn't pull it off as well as Alex did.

i’d rather have an eating disorder and be anorexic with hair but still have my 6psl face, over being muscular, bald with 4psl face lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 14848
You seem to forget the fact that I am 6 foot 4 in height.

I have rarely met men who are taller than me.

Also, like I said many times before, gymmaxxing only works if you're taller than the woman. So, short guys who are as short as the average woman will struggle to get laid no matter if they are muscular or not.

My point was that the average woman is 5 foot 4, the average man is 5 foot 8, so the average man only needs to get muscular and he will get laid a lot with women of average height.

The only times that I have mogged short muscular men as a tall skinny guy were when the woman was so tall that I was the only one who was taller than her and that only happened to me once because such women are extremely rare.
average man is 5'8
in which shithole do you live?

i’d rather have an eating disorder and be anorexic with hair but still have my 6psl face, over being muscular, bald with 4psl face lol
it's just hair bro
@gamma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14848 and volcelfatcel
average man is 5'8
in which shithole do you live?
Trueheight

5 foot 9 actually. But like I said, the average woman in my country is only 5 foot 4, so the difference is big enough so that to be too short to get laid, you'd have to either come from another country or be an extremely rare unfortunate case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
View attachment 1310361

5 foot 9 actually. But like I said, the average woman in my country is only 5 foot 4, so the difference is big enough so that to be too short to get laid, you'd have to either come from another country or be an extremely rare unfortunate case.
I'm 6'2 but from Germany where average is 6 foot if you don't count ethnics

Canada, land where 5'5 filipinos slay stacies @volcelfatcel
No, the guy I was talking about was a 5 foot 5 irish jock of 18 years old with a muscular ripped physique, he wasn't very good looking in the face, but his muscles were enough to attract many women, he had a girlfriend who looked below average but he flirted successfully with many beautiful women anyways, and they liked him.

No, the guy I was talking about was a 5 foot 5 irish jock of 18 years old with a muscular ripped physique, he wasn't very good looking in the face, but his muscles were enough to attract many women, he had a girlfriend who looked below average but he flirted successfully with many beautiful women anyways, and they liked him.
Unrelated but do you see many interracial couples in Canada?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Unrelated but do you see many interracial couples in Canada?
Actually, the irish guy I was talking about had a black girlfriend.

I also know of an Egyptian guy who used to be fat, who gymmaxxed and got laid a lot on Tinder.
I also know of a Tyrone who isn't particularly good looking in the face who isn't even extremely muscular, he is natty and can bench 225 lbs for reps, and he gets laid a lot regularly with many women.

So, yes, racism isn't very common among women here, they don't judge men based on race but based on muscles, height and other physical characteristics. So, here, a white guy can get mogged by a guy who has just arrived from a third world country if that guy is better looking.

• Woah
Reactions: gamma
Actually, the irish guy I was talking about had a black girlfriend.

I also know of an Egyptian guy who used to be fat, who gymmaxxed and got laid a lot on Tinder.
I also know of a Tyrone who isn't particularly good looking in the face who isn't even extremely muscular, he is natty and can bench 225 lbs for reps, and he gets laid a lot regularly with many women.

So, yes, racism isn't very common among women here, they don't judge men based on race but based on muscles, height and other physical characteristics. So, here, a white guy can get mogged by a guy who has just arrived from a third world country if that guy is better looking.
Do you see asian men with white girls?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

View attachment 1310348
Dude, Idgaf about females. Im just trying to looksmax so the halo effect can be in my favor. I havent lifted weights in 2 years, but I havent lost much of my physique, I still look like I lift in clothes.

Last edited:
A wig is more expensive than a HT in the medium term, Unless you are crippling bald i wouldn't go the wig route.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Nautica
Anyone got information on wigs? I moved to a new city and quit my job a month ago and I only have 4 IRL friends who wouldnt give a shit if they all of a sudden saw me with insane hair growth. Are wigs noticeable? If so, whats the best brand for non noticeable wigs? I just need it to not be noticed so some faggot dosent try and call me out or take photos of me in public.

Bro, trust me. Hair systems are insane these days. Nobody is going to notice unless you tell them and nobody could rip it off if they tried.

Some advice:

- Go for an exposed hairline (Like a French Crop or Brushed forward undercut) as they're way easier to maintain
- Learn how to make your own template and get it custom made, it's only a little more expensive (You can also choose color, density)
- Find a decent stylist to cut it in for you, someone with experience working with hair systems
- Those saying it won't look like your natural hair are correct, it will look a lot better
- Understand it'll take some time to learn all the different variables that go with it

Any questions let me know. I've worn a hair system for years.

https://www.instagram.com/hair_repair_club/ Checkout these guys for examples absolutely killing it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 3828 and Nautica
Bro, trust me. Hair systems are insane these days. Nobody is going to notice unless you tell them and nobody could rip it off if they tried.

Some advice:

- Go for an exposed hairline (Like a French Crop or Brushed forward undercut) as they're way easier to maintain
- Learn how to make your own template and get it custom made, it's only a little more expensive (You can also choose color, density)
- Find a decent stylist to cut it in for you, someone with experience working with hair systems
- Those saying it won't look like your natural hair are correct, it will look a lot better
- Understand it'll take some time to learn all the different variables that go with it

Any questions let me know. I've worn a hair system for years.

https://www.instagram.com/hair_repair_club/ Checkout these guys for examples absolutely killing it
Got one scheduled for next week. Thanks bro! Gonna get it done before I start a new job.

Got one scheduled for next week. Thanks bro! Gonna get it done before I start a new job.

A lot of companies just buy from wholesalers and scale the price up considerably, ripping people off.

I've found a few whole salers you can buy from directly that have really good customer service so you'll save $$$.

Let me know if you want any names.

In the long haul you'll save thousands.

A lot of companies just buy from wholesalers and scale the price up considerably, ripping people off.

I've found a few whole salers you can buy from directly that have really good customer service so you'll save $$$.

In the long haul you'll save thousands.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica

In the long haul you'll save thousands
For sure. The cheaper the better

Bro..

I was literally going to suggest Lavivid. They're amazing. Great customer service too.
Yeah i already had 2 systems from lavivid. But by far the best system was from a korean factory (https://newlacecu.com/) where they used european hair instead of asian. The difference was night and day. I loved the system.
One of the problems with asian remy hair is that it gets scruffy and dry looking very fast.

Last edited: