How do I get big Pp

krylx

krylx

Gold
I need my penis longer and bigger width wise can anybody help?

buy penis enlargement pills off the dark web

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, socialcel and krylx
You cannot make your penis "bigger", the only four ways are: Surgery, Fat loss (Gets rid of the FUPA), Angle maxxing (Simply makes your pp look bigger) and Genetics, being born with a big penis

There is no evidence for penis pills, jelqing, pumps,

• +1
Reactions: krylx
You cannot make your penis "bigger", the only four ways are: Surgery, Fat loss (Gets rid of the FUPA), Angle maxxing (Simply makes your pp look bigger) and Genetics, being born with a big penis

There is no evidence for penis pills, jelqing, pumps,
this is complete bullshit, there are studies that show traction devices work... this is commonly known nowadays

not to mention all of the documented results of it working on reddit, thundersplace, and other forums for people who KNOW what they're doing and actually follow a routine

I don't understand those words
compression hanging = using a device that compresses around ur penis and then hanging weights on the end of it, progressively overloading over time which stretches the tissue that heals and lengthens

vacuum pump = sticking ur dick in a acrylic cylinder and then suctioning the air inside stretches the suspensatory ligament and increases blood flow

but both should be done very cautiously...

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and krylx