How do i get clearer skin

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
Is there a best out of best thread for this? I am having alot of trouble getting my skin to clear up 100% . I bought a siltan pillowcase. That helped ALOT. But there are still little bumps appearing here and there. And the worst thing are the the red marks. Thats is what i need help with the most. Does anyone have experience with this?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Splash rose water on your face, leave to dry. Try it for a few weeks and see how it goes

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and maxxedfalloutdweller
Another good one is to use a dermaroller and then rub retinol, vitamin c and hyuluronic acid solution into the skin everyday

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
Another good one is to use a dermaroller and then rub retinol, vitamin c and hyuluronic acid solution into the skin everyday

Using a dermaroller everyday ? I wouldn't recommand it buddy.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Is this a joke?? Does chad even have to eat good food to get clear skin? Arent there any products you could recommend?
Chad have good skin genetics, do you have good skin genetics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6512
Go to a dermatologist for professional advice instead of talking to us autists.

• JFL
Go to a dermatologist for professional advice instead of talking to us autists.
I did they prescribed some shit that i really didnt want to put on my skin.

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
What particular issue do you have?

• +1
Rip JFL at doctors
Yeah to be honest my skin has gotten ot better over time. But the Faint red spot on my face just add up to make me look like shit. I probably would have broken out if i out it on my face anyways.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Yeah to be honest my skin has gotten ot better over time. But the Faint red spot on my face just add up to make me look like shit. I probably would have broken out if i out it on my face anyways.
Nice to hear, then I guess some higher iq among us could probably help your cause.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
  • +1
Make sure you wear suntan lotion if you leave the house. Could be sun damage? Or something in your diet
I do t think its that, i rarely go outside. And my diet isnt that good but there will be days where i eat like shit but dont brake out. I will probably just look on youtube.

Make sure you wear suntan lotion if you leave the house. Could be sun damage? Or something in your diet
If this too damaged there's this brand I can't remember the name of but it's got hyluronic acid in it which basically burns away the damaged skin. It tends to be salon only though

• JFL
  • +1
If this too damaged there's this brand I can't remember the name of but it's got hyluronic acid in it which basically burns away the damaged skin. It tends to be salon only though
I will have to look that up just in case i need it . Thankfully my skin isnt too damaged tho.

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad
Tretinoin. Or a full skincare routine with tret included. And stay hydrated, your piss isn’t supposed to look like green tea . I’ve gotten many compliments from skincaremaxxing , it’s great esp if you’re prettyboymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Is there a best out of best thread for this? I am having alot of trouble getting my skin to clear up 100% . I bought a siltan pillowcase. That helped ALOT. But there are still little bumps appearing here and there. And the worst thing are the the red marks. Thats is what i need help with the most. Does anyone have experience with this?
retin a, moisturizer, sun screen,