How do I get clicks on a link which pays me per visit?

V

Vaicurry

Iron
I get paid $0.004 per click and so far I have generated $60 from the link. I was getting the clicks from spamming the link on reddit, but reddit permabanned me, and ig i have been ip banned because I am not able to post anything even from different/new accounts.

So from which source/tactic do I get the most clicks from? Pls help :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Recessed Life and User28823
Quora, facebook, IG, idk, any boomer sites will work

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
I get paid $0.004 per click and so far I have generated $60 from the link. I was getting the clicks from spamming the link on reddit, but reddit permabanned me, and ig i have been ip banned because I am not able to post anything even from different/new accounts.

facebook moms, pinterest? :lul: dumb-ass thread but good u making some money

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
facebook moms, pinterest? :lul: dumb-ass thread but good u making some money
Yeah but like niggas don't click on random links, even the one that i spammed on reddit linked to a product that people wanted. So how do I get them to click on it, any ideas?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH

what website do you use for that

larpcel

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Any link shortener website

Any link shortener website

Nice IP grabber nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Captura de Tela 2023 12 11 as 155019

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and PsychoH
Give that link below some mms leak ig videos, where people desperately ask for link, you'll get alot of clicks

bro just reset your routers ip

ask on blackhatworld

use proxies and temp mail accounts bhai free money
The Pokémon Go grandpa's bike evolves to hold 64 smartphones - The Verge

• JFL
Reactions: Dickdazzler
use proxies and temp mail accounts bhai free money
The Pokémon Go grandpa's bike evolves to hold 64 smartphones - The Verge's bike evolves to hold 64 smartphones - The Verge
he’s better off actually finding people to click on the link, at 0.004 dollars per click it’s better to just go viral and get like a million clicks or smth

he’s better off actually finding people to click on the link, at 0.004 dollars per click it’s better to just go viral and get like a million clicks or smth
or he can do both and have multiple income streams

Get an actual job my boy