How do I get crypto underage?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Title. Am 17 and just a few months shy of 18 but would like to get some crypto to make buying some of the shit I am online cheaper because many sites offer nice discounts for crypto.
All the goddamn apps/wallets require you to be 18, and you need verification that can't be duped as well.

Yeah what a good idea spending useless hours just to find it's everything a scam

Do stocks and options better

Bitpay app u can make a wallet without a account or verification

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Yeah what a good idea spending useless hours just to find it's everything a scam
Do stocks and options better
Can you just help me fucking get crypto, I don't really care much for investing in it, it's just that when I order something like for example MK-677 online I get a discount if I use crypto and that'd help me save a lot of money so I'd like to be able to get crypto asap for this reason.

Can you just help me fucking get crypto, I don't really care much for investing in it, it's just that when I order something like for example MK-677 online I get a discount if I use crypto and that'd help me save a lot of money so I'd like to be able to get crypto asap for this reason.
Bro I'm underage and got aromasin just use Bitpay app or the Paybis.com to send funds directly to the suppliers btc wallet

• +1
nah btc and eth both seem like an amazing way to spend money if you have alot of extra

okokokok which one is better? what are fees? which do u use?
Paybis you just use a bank card and it sends straight to the BTC wallet your sending.

Bitpay u can download and make a personal wallet no verification or account needed. However if u want $60 in BTC u probably need $64-5 put in because of fees.

These both worked personally it's either that or wait till your 18 for binance

• +1
Paybis you just use a bank card and it sends straight to the BTC wallet your sending.

Bitpay u can download and make a personal wallet no verification or account needed. However if u want $60 in BTC u probably need $64-5 put in because of fees.

These both worked personally it's either that or wait till your 18 for binance
After reading this I think it is almost impossible tbh
I mean there are ways they kinda mention but they're complicated and a headache I'd rather avoid tbh

You can’t I’ve been trying since I was 14 it’s ducking impossible unless you buy under your parents name

Kycaml is everywhere, you will probably need to get someone to buy it for you

Just use a fucking exchanger, holy shit do you guys even have a brain?

Send me the money and I will send u btc

Title. Am 17 and just a few months shy of 18 but would like to get some crypto to make buying some of the shit I am online cheaper because many sites offer nice discounts for crypto.
All the goddamn apps/wallets require you to be 18, and you need verification that can't be duped as well.
The more I read your threads the more spooked out I get by our parralels

Easiest & cheapest way is to use an exchange like Binance

Use open-source wallets like Blue Wallet and buy from P2P marketplaces like https://paxful.com/ (But you'll probably overpay for crypto + transaction fees and it'll make the discounts not worth it)

• JFL
Reactions: capybara