How do I get foid attention (6,3, 15, no female attention (at least I don’t notice any) kissles, handheldless, virgin obviously.)

louisz

louisz

Iron
so my life is not miserable but I still never had a gf and I don’t notice any attention from females but I’m also introverted asf so idk, and is my maxilla recessed because my upper face looks like it’s really set back. The WhatsApp video messages I always send to my friend but no homo. Also I kind of look like a immigrant but im north European crossed with south European and I already posted the last pic some time ago just wanted to get some new advice

Attachments

• IMG_7866.jpeg
    IMG_7866.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7850.jpeg
    IMG_7850.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8d49819c-27b4-4dc6-8376-82b26f91b271.jpeg
    8d49819c-27b4-4dc6-8376-82b26f91b271.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7868.jpeg
    IMG_7868.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7869.jpeg
    IMG_7869.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Joshrc, bloomercel and 7 others
so my life is not miserable but I still never had a gf and I don’t notice any attention from females but I’m also introverted asf so idk, and is my maxilla recessed because my upper face looks like it’s really set back. The WhatsApp video messages I always send to my friend but no homo. Also I kind of look like a immigrant but im north European crossed with south European and I already posted the last pic some time ago just wanted to get some new advice
Palate expander

• +1
Reactions: louisz
6'3 at 15? Nigga u just non nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Kristin, Lokki and 5 others
You have a HUGE potential. How ON EARTH are you not attracting girls? Please, tell me you're not autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Lokki, kiyopon and 6 others
u dont look tht bad u just have a chin that is way too big.

aside from that, u need to get older cause most of the things I say will porbably not be applicable in 2 years. 15 is v young.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
6'3 at 15? Nigga u just non nt
Yeah im kind of autistic and introverted unless I drink alcohol then I can suddenly talk with girls should I just become a hardcore alcoholic

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed, RealNinja, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
You have a HUGE potential. How ON EARTH are you not attracting girls? Please, tell me you're not autistic.
Did the post nut clarity hit yet? Tf are u on about?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Allornothing and Thebbcmaxxer
u dont look tht bad u just have a chin that is way too big.

aside from that, u need to get older cause most of the things I say will porbably not be applicable in 2 years. 15 is v young.
Will that big chin settle in as I become more manly like will it fit better

You have good potential

For 15 years ur bones are decent, i had non existent bones when i was 15 and at your age i was 5'7

Hop on accutane + get to 10% bodyfat and u will be at ur peak at 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Funnyunenjoyer1
Did the post nut clarity hit yet? Tf are u on about?
You will tell me that boy doesn't have a huge potential being 6'3 at 15, being lean and having a nice haircut? If it's over for him, it's over for everyone on this forum.

Yeah im kind of autistic and introverted unless I drink alcohol then I can suddenly talk with girls should I just become a hardcore alcoholic
Cuz u ain't mad ugly u just average looking, and that height at ur age u can run tallboy game, u can only be autistic if u get 0 female attention. U need to stylemaxx, speak like the popular kids, get into some kind of sport, and get into social circles

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
You have good potential

For 15 years ur bones are decent, i had non existent bones when i was 15 and at your age i was 5'7

Thanks bhai also any advice on how to like actually talk and socialize with people because that’s kind off my main issue

idk nigga you look normal to me maybe a bit downgrown but height alone should save you no matter how your face looks

Cuz u ain't mad ugly u just average looking, and that height at ur age u can run tallboy game, u can only be autistic if u get 0 female attention. U need to stylemaxx, speak like the popular kids, get into some kind of sport, and get into social circles
Hes basically taller than everyone at his age in this case its surely a personality problem

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Napoleon1800
Thanks bhai also any advice on how to like actually talk and socialize with people because that’s kind off my main issue
are u introvert with everyone or just with the unknown people ? Are you comfortable talking with ur close friends with 0 issues?

android

are u introvert with everyone or just with the unknown people ? Are you comfortable talking with ur close friends with 0 issues?
Yeah with close friends 0 issue, and with girls I don’t find attractive also, but with like new people no matter if they are male or female I have no idea how to talk to them

Should I max my frame because I kind of got wide shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
The reason you aren’t getting female attention is because you are following an outdated system

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
You will tell me that boy doesn't have a huge potential being 6'3 at 15, being lean and having a nice haircut? If it's over for him, it's over for everyone on this forum.
Potential yes, HUGGGEEE potential no. High HTN after maxxing out and going to orthi

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Yeah with close friends 0 issue, and with girls I don’t find attractive also, but with like new people no matter if they are male or female I have no idea how to talk to them
just force urself to talk with them basic stuff untill u spend more time with them. After that u will become comfortable with them also.

you also need to have compatibility with that person , if he is in subjects that you are not interested in it will simply not work

• +1
I kinda feel bad for you

You seem like a nice and genuine guy :(
You read

"no female attention (at least I don’t notice any)"​

and think this guy is genuine? He's on here for attention and in fact thinks he's more attractive than he is.

You read

and think this guy is genuine? He's on here for attention and in fact thinks he's more attractive than he is.
Bro I don’t talk to any girls, I’m really introverted and just want genuine advice and I hate the way I look

You read

Because I don’t really pay attention and only talk to my friends how could I know if some random girl in a another class is interested in me

You look good dude but you have a weird mouth shape. try lip fillers

@louisz Get an autismplasty and then we can talk about fixing your looks

• JFL
You'll get female attention as long as you become NT, you look good its just your lower third that looks weird but you have good coloring, height, overall appeal and you still got alot of time to get a gf, you're 15 dude

• +1
100% Autism.
Dw though. When you're 18 move away from home (so your current social life doesn't follow you) and get on the apps asap. If you can attract girls on the apps, normies will start to tolerate you (key word here).

You have good potential

How are your bones now

I went from no bones at 14 to pretty decent/good ones at 15

Another day another 6’3 15 year old
Which, mind you, is like top 0.0001% height for that age

Surely someone has to be lying right? :lul:

Looks are not the problem its the confidence ntmax