How do I get foid attention (6,3, 15, no female attention (at least I don’t notice any) kissles, handheldless, virgin obviously.)

louisz

louisz

Iron
so my life is not miserable but I still never had a gf and I don’t notice any attention from females but I’m also introverted asf so idk, and is my maxilla recessed because my upper face looks like it’s really set back. The WhatsApp video messages I always send to my friend but no homo. Also I kind of look like a immigrant but im north European crossed with south European and I already posted the last pic some time ago just wanted to get some new advice

Attachments

• IMG_7866.jpeg
    IMG_7866.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7850.jpeg
    IMG_7850.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8d49819c-27b4-4dc6-8376-82b26f91b271.jpeg
    8d49819c-27b4-4dc6-8376-82b26f91b271.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7868.jpeg
    IMG_7868.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7869.jpeg
    IMG_7869.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Joshrc, bloomercel and 7 others
so my life is not miserable but I still never had a gf and I don’t notice any attention from females but I’m also introverted asf so idk, and is my maxilla recessed because my upper face looks like it’s really set back. The WhatsApp video messages I always send to my friend but no homo. Also I kind of look like a immigrant but im north European crossed with south European and I already posted the last pic some time ago just wanted to get some new advice
Nigga is blonde and brown eyed

get alc in your system

You are kind of cooked the crimson chin recessed lips narrow mouth those are Big flaws

You have the curly prettyboypill & heightpill just dress nice be confident and slay da hoes

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and louisz