how do i get full ante face?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
I heard ante face is ideal or even orthognathic. My lower third is not ante face enough. I have enough facial width, I used this post: https://looksmax.org/threads/update-how-to-measure-forward-growth-v2.138195/#post-2347982 and got around 1.12

original vs "bimax" morph. I basically rotated the midface and lower jaw counter clock wise.

Occulus plane estimate: 13 deg
mandible to floor angle: 25 deg
gonial angle: 125deg
FDHR: 1.12

My question is how do I get the lower portion to match with upper. Would genio suffice or would that just extend chin and not move soft tissue like lips and the part under lips. Do I need to get bimax based on my calculations?

my head against wall doing chin tuck and in frankfurt plane

another pic neutral side profile

Ortho is way more versatile, ante only works on specific faces.
do you think a surgeon will know all these things and whats aesthetic and not. Also what would you say is best thing to do for my side profile. since my FDHR is good and lower maxilla is forward grown, is there a need for bimax or shall I just do genio.

do you think a surgeon will know all these things and whats aesthetic and not. Also what would you say is best thing to do for my side profile. since my FDHR is good and lower maxilla is forward grown, is there a need for bimax or shall I just do genio.
I went to 2 maxillofacial surgerons mostly known for there asthestic measures. When i discussed this with him they just shushed me off and tole me i have a great facial projection and I don't need anything. Even the female one. I think we both have one single problem causing our problems to be similar. Even tho I don't have this ante face as my chin aligns or slightly succeeds my brow ridge but my every other problem aligns with yours.

Btw does your jaw appear narrow even tho the gonial to zygo ratio is good enough to not look narrow?

Low occlusal plane angle is way more important. 0 downward growth guarantees a good side profile pretty much.