How do i get higher test at 16?

Could you elaborate on why everything else is cope?
sure but i haven't slept and its like 8 AM here so it wont be too specific as im going to take a sleep asap, well to start off the T levels you search for are probably to create muscle tissue faster + probably adding bone mass and masculinization right? the amount of test for those can't be achieved naturally, even normal dosages of steroids wont give you that bodybuilder physique, and it will take a lot of time+ training, and by itself exogenous test is far more powerful than any supplement or method you can naturally use, if not everyone would be natural.

What you can expect from natural T boosting is better sleep and better mood, maybe even having a bit of strenght and muscle increase, in that case i would recommend you taking sunbaths and regular exercise and ofc healthy lifestyle, but you can't expect to increase your looks too much, even adding muscle size wont help and will look funny if you have a shit skeletal frame (short clavicles and shit scapula) or if you are too short.

• +1
Reactions: eskesir and socialcel
sure but i haven't slept and its like 8 AM here so it wont be too specific as im going to take a sleep asap, well to start off the T levels you search for are probably to create muscle tissue faster + probably adding bone mass and masculinization right? the amount of test for those can't be achieved naturally, even normal dosages of steroids wont give you that bodybuilder physique, and it will take a lot of time+ training, and by itself exogenous test is far more powerful than any supplement or method you can naturally use, if not everyone would be natural.

What you can expect from natural T boosting is better sleep and better mood, maybe even having a bit of strenght and muscle increase, in that case i would recommend you taking sunbaths and regular exercise and ofc healthy lifestyle, but you can't expect to increase your looks too much, even adding muscle size wont help and will look funny if you have a shit skeletal frame (short clavicles and shit scapula) or if you are too short.
hope this helps op

• +1
Reactions: eskesir