How do I get more prominent zygomatic and mandible bone?

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
I want to have that slayer look but instead I have this very young look even when I lean down and lose fat wtf, i want prominent zygomatic and mandible with hunter eyes not look like a young boy wtfff

Most people don't have insane bone structure so thats probably the reason.

zygos implants

Fillers/implants/osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
lose body fat.

lose bf then if not satisfied orbital and zygomatic implants

In the upper third and middle third of the face, a combination of positive canthal tilt, deepset eyes, strong infraorbital malar region and brow ridge is what creates the hunter slayer look.

In the upper third and middle third of the face, a combination of positive canthal tilt, deepset eyes, strong infraorbital malar region and brow ridge is what creates the hunter slayer look.
It’s mostly, PCT, PFL, almond shape and brow ridge protrusion that gives the hunter look. Gandy and Stephen James have recessed malar areas but have hunter eyes

It’s mostly, PCT, PFL, almond shape and brow ridge protrusion that gives the hunter look. Gandy and Stephen James have recessed malar areas but have hunter eyes
Malar augmentation definitely helps. Yes Gandy's malar region is weak in spite of his hunter yes, but ideally your malar region should have some protrusion.