Please tell me all possible reasons for face appearing fat even when my body is lean?I'm around 10% body fat please give every reason that exists

C

chadd7

Iron
my body is very lean but my face is not,it looks like face fat but i have a very prominent jawline and i have flared gonions, and My problem is that when i don't flex my masseter my jawline doesn't look sharp and angular but as soon as I flex my masseter my face get more angular look ,please help me!

try furosemide

• +1
Reactions: user123456, 5.5psl and silencio
Most likely poor facial growth.

my body is very lean but my face is not,it looks like face fat but i have a very prominent jawline and i have flared gonions, and My problem is that when i don't flex my masseter my jawline doesn't look sharp and angular but as soon as I flex my masseter my face get more angular look ,please help me!
Recession, bloat, lack of cheekbone

How much of potassium from potassium supplements is safe daily?i can't get it from food because I want to be very lean
It's abt the ratio. Potassium to sodium intake should be 4:1. If you don't know if it's from the bloat, take diuretics like furosemide. That will 100% debloat you, so you'll have something to compare to. Good luck

Recession, bloat, lack of cheekbone
I have forward growth,i have good cheekbones i don't know whether I have overdevelop buccinator or buccal fat or any other reason that cause chubby cheeks look even I'm very lean 10% body fat

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
It's abt the ratio. Potassium to sodium intake should be 4:1. If you don't know if it's from the bloat, take diuretics like furosemide. That will 100% debloat you, so you'll have something to compare to. Good luck
Furosemide is good but I want to have lean face everyday, please give long term solution like supplements and their safe dose daily

#1 reason: genetics

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Furosemide is good but I want to have lean face everyday, please give long term solution like supplements and their safe dose daily
I just told you. Have bones + tall skull + no goyslop + potassium intake = no bloat

If you have bones like 5 year old what do you expect?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 25743
no bones and or bloat

It's probably a bone structure issue.

I just told you. Have bones + tall skull + no goyslop + potassium intake = no bloat

If you have bones like 5 year old what do you expect?
I look like ian Somerhalder when I flex masseter but when i don't flex masseter I look like joe keery

Attachments

• HD-wallpaper-ian-somerhalder-black-face-man-actor.jpg
    HD-wallpaper-ian-somerhalder-black-face-man-actor.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, Allornothing and moreroidsmoredates
I look like ian Somerhalder when I flex masseter but when i don't flex masseter I look like joe keery
Then flex your masseters

• +1
Reactions: Aero
I have forward growth,i have good cheekbones i don't know whether I have overdevelop buccinator or buccal fat or any other reason that cause chubby cheeks look even I'm very lean 10% body fat
Send pics

Ur prob just giga bloated

Send pics

Ur prob just giga bloated
The ian Somerhalder look when I have flex masseter and Joe keery look when I dont flex is is 100%accurate!I look exactly like that!!when I flex masseter it makes jawline angular like ian but when i don't flex masseter i look like joe.....and i know face bloating but what does giga bloated means, I'm newbie so please tell me what does it mean?

Last edited:
You’re ugly end it bye.

Just genetic dude. Your family have the same issue? You could get submental liposuction or maybe buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer