How do I get my doctor to check if my growth plates are still open without sounding like a deranged incel?

AllesScheiße

AllesScheiße

NOT ACTIVE
I am 20 years old and 185cm tall

they are closed

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
break your arm

just ask the doc you high inhib fuck

I am 20 years old and 185cm tall
certainly, some will be open, at least you would be able to frame max. My sibling recently grew a half cm and he is 20. But my family has a history of late growth. That said, I have seen perhaps no growth for a year, and am still taking it. Mainly for bone remodeling but if I get frame or height that would be nice. Another user here: @Nims got 1-2cm and he is 21. No point in checking imo, just take go on mk677 and peptides, if you get dome height and you care enough perhaps switch to real HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Nims and LooksOrDeath
I'm 16, could mine still be open?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and mvp2v1
I'm only 6'0 so I'm hoping I get to 6'4 haha
best way to do that is subliminals, binural beats, and microfractures. :feelsuhh:(y)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
get your hands on hgh or you're ending up at 6'1-6'2
Can't, not available where I live, and my parents would never let me

6'2 is decent tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You are 20 bro 99% of the time they’re closed after 18-19

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Can't, not available where I live, and my parents would never let me

6'2 is decent tbh
6'1-6'2 and you have no problems
focus on your face and physique

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
6'1-6'2 and you have no problems
focus on your face and physique
My physique MOGS for my age. I have the best frame of any guy in my school.

Face needs work haha

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and LooksOrDeath
then that's already 2/3

what's your bodyweight and leanness

you're ok if your base is average and lean
I saw your face and overall you look good, I think MTN-HTN

But honestly something I never understood is why people care about this shit in Pakistan. Marriage is arranged, you can't have ONS/a lot of lays, women are traditional and only care maybe about manhood and good traditional attractive physical appearance (and even this doesn't matter because the marriages are arranged..) not like Western where are niggers twinks and 750thousand colours and types of men that they can choose from.
So what's the point? Just so you know your attractive or what? Seems retarded because women don't care. But maybe I'm wrong and there is ONS in Pakistan. So why are you on this forum as a paki?

• +1
I saw your face and overall you look good, I think MTN-HTN

But honestly something I never understood is why people care about this shit in Pakistan. Marriage is arranged, you can't have ONS/a lot of lays, women are traditional and only care maybe about manhood and good traditional attractive physical appearance (and even this doesn't matter because the marriages are arranged..) not like Western where are niggers twinks and 750thousand colours and types of men that they can choose from.
So what's the point? Just so you know your attractive or what? Seems retarded because women don't care. But maybe I'm wrong and there is ONS in Pakistan. So why are you on this forum as a paki?
PM

Over for your growth plates