How DO I GET OUT OF MTN WHAT ARE MY FAILOS (I'm subhuman)(I'm hard stuck MTN) 😿😿

One word.
Downswung

That can’t be, imma ugly ass nigga but girls have had crushes on me before. One cute Turkish girl and one fine afghani but the majority has been big eyed curries though 😪
iois or attention from ethnics doesn't count either sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
iois or attention from ethnics doesn't count either sadly
Turkish and a lot of Pashtun afghans don’t look ethnic, people here say Turks look ethnic but all the ones at my school are white and like 40% have green eyes

You would look better with lighter skin and way longer eye lashes.

+ wider lips

HELP ME GET OUT OF MTN PLEASEEEEEE
lol nigga u would only ever REACH mtn- in your wildest dreams if you pray to gandy 5x daily

Alr thanks
Ive been gymcelling for like 5 months but its a bit hard at my height and i dont weight much n put on weight pretty hard
Over for u mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Also you're in no way mtn
You're a solid jawless subhuman ltn lol.

Bro I'm somehow not a virgin and i did it with an 8/10 second Generation In the Us Russian 5'1 Alt girl I'm winning but Its still so over
With your current face you will never touch a over an objective 4/10 girl. I promise you. Don't ever get up

With your current face you will never touch a over an objective 4/10 girl. I promise you. Don't ever get up
He ascendid with an 8/10, your closest contact has been "women" on discord.
Isnt that brutal?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
HELP ME GET OUT OF MTN PLEASEEEEEE
Your failo is being downgrown, it's a type of jaw and maxilla recession in which the height of the lower third is either long or not reduced, its not as bad as being recessed and short-faced. Your side profile descends you but your front looks quite good in the picture bc your other features are good and your jaw height looks normal. A pic from an oblique angle or a video would help us giving you a more accurate rating but I expect you to be <5/10 (although not by much! you're close!) irl due to your downward growth.

Your only looksmax option is bimax but depending on what you looks like from an oblique view it might not be worth the struggle.

• +1
Reactions: jeff22
Cut that hair asap

Jfl if you think I care
you are the one that mentioned my join date lmao so obviously you care about it, low iq response

Have you lost your virginity before?

You do realize that mtn is being normal looking or a 5/10 right.

Saying that you are invisible to women or that you can’t experience life is not true.

It’d be something different if he was an “incel” tier which would be 1 - 3/10 but he’s not.

I’m all for hardmaxxes but a mtn that has charisma and knows how to softmaxx won’t be “invisible”
Fucking greycels man

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Don’t listen to these guys man. You might not have conventionally attractive features but you have nice mix of male and female features making you look cute. You’re not subhuman at all if I saw you irl I would probably think you rot on Snapchat instead of org

Chew Chew Chew honestly slim jaw is a big flaw