HOW DO I GET OVER EX OF 2 YRS

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Posts
3,466
Reputation
3,036
She was perfect, bro. I always took her for granted and treated her like shit most of the time tho. Now she has left me forever after 2yrs and I feel like the biggest idiot on this planet. Life is cruel, I just want her back but I know even if I would get her back, things wouldn’t be the same anymore. If I treated her right from the beginning, she would be laying next to me right now.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Take it as a lesson. Treat the next girl worse.
 

Similar threads

jraxys__
Replies
16
Views
118
jraxys__
jraxys__
mullatobonemasher
Replies
0
Views
6
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
gandylite.
Replies
0
Views
35
gandylite.
gandylite.
simematic
Replies
13
Views
56
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
twovrttt
Replies
0
Views
34
twovrttt
twovrttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top