how do I get over my superstitions (serious thread, high iq replies only)

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
I’ve had a problem with superstitions for a while now
everytime i want to do something, my superstitions get in the way

For example I want to listen to a song, but because the time is a certain time, or my battery percentage is a certain number I can’t or I feel something bad will happen (bad shit tends to happen anyways jfl at this)

This also goes into the steps I take and where I take them, the texts I send people and the amount I send

Even when I’m eating food, I never eat without having a video of someone cooking food, or eating food, or a food review

Like it’s so bad I feel it’s a mental trapping and it needs to stop.
Any advice? Serious reply’s only

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
ignore them
I deal with the same thing for nearly 3 years now. Just say something like "stfu retard you're full of crap" in your head.

Drinking would help temporarily

For example I want to listen to a song, but because the time is a certain time, or my battery percentage is a certain number I can’t or I feel something bad will happen (bad shit tends to happen anyways jfl at this)

This also goes into the steps I take and where I take them, the texts I send people and the amount I send

Even when I’m eating food, I never eat without having a video of someone cooking food, or eating food, or a food review

It seems like symptoms of OCD. The more attention and energy you give to these behaviors, the more they strengthen. See medical assistance or simply refraining from givng in to these behaviors until they become more manageable can help.

The more attention and energy you give to these behaviors, the more they strengthen. l
I started to notice this recently and tried to ignore but something jsut tells me “do it or bad things are coming you ugly incel” so I cave but I have to start ignoring again or it’s over

• JFL

Smoking, have lots of superstitions. Drives me crazy.

• JFL
just ignore it, doimg wctuwl hardwork is way harder

I started to notice this recently and tried to ignore but something jsut tells me “do it or bad things are coming you ugly incel” so I cave but I have to start ignoring again or it’s over
Ignore in combination with medical assistance.

Ignore in combination with medical assistance.
What type of medical assistance would I need?
Hope not Jewish drugs to make me numb and lower my iq even more

Inject testosterone and stop being a pussy. Nothings gonna happen

U have ocdjust get meds

Take fluvoxamine