How do I get over the fact that I’m gonna have a daughter instead of a boy?

Peachy

Peachy

GORE STREET WARRIOR
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
8,912
Reputation
9,671
I just found out that we’re having a fucking girl. I wanna disown this child already… I came inside my wife just so she can rupture her vagina and give birth to a slut that will be sitting on a Chad’a dick. My wife supports my misogyny and is telling me that we can condition our daughter to not be a slut but I doubt it. The only good thing about it is that I won’t have an incel son and my genes will be passed further.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, MoggerChad and Deleted member
fortnite-meds.gif
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member
I just found out that we’re having a fucking girl. I wanna disown this child already… I came inside my wife just so she can rupture her vagina and give birth to a slut that will be sitting on a Chad’a dick. My wife supports my misogyny and is telling me that we can condition our daughter to not be a slut but I doubt it. The only good thing about it is that I won’t have an incel son and my genes will be passed further.
Oh man you are fucked in the head you should not have children at all.
 
Oh man you are fucked in the head you should not have children at all.
Why? I’m with the right kind of woman. I just want a little mini me who will show this world what our genes are all about.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan
If it's a daughter just leave the house
 
Having a daughter must be brutal, all that effort growing her up just for her becoming a whore.
 

Similar threads

fearoffoids2.0
Replies
6
Views
40
JJound
JJound
chud10282892
Replies
4
Views
60
walnut456
walnut456
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
87
Views
227
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
slayermtn🍇
Replies
17
Views
87
slayermtn🍇
slayermtn🍇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top