How do i get over this girl from hs i have a crush on?

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
We were supposed to meet today at 6 in the morning to go lift but she flaked, left me on delivered for 2 days, and now she is leaving me on read. I've known this foid for 4 years now, and she's the only foid I've made a deep connection with. She's perfect except the fact that her body count is high, she used to be a massive whore. Its just brutal because she's taken me to her jacuzzi with just me and her at home, she's backed her ass up on me before but my dick is still dry and now she doesn't want to talk to me. I literally was so happy to get female attention that I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know what to do, its like i went from blackpilled to bluepilled overnight. I'm the best looking guy she's been with IMO, but she wants some baby faced androgynous spic instead, but i heightmog him, jawmog and framemog him but she still won't fuck me or even kiss me.

How do i get over this girl? I was over her for a while but she out of nowhere texts me back once i started getting more active on my snapchat she slid up on one of my stories and we started talking and we had a good vibe going, which lead to today's events where she flaked and is now ghosting me again. I love her still and i feel attached to her but i know she is killing my looksmax grind by keeping me so entwined around her when all she does is work and live life normally.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Ken and Mewton
You have an incels.is account right? How do you have an acc if you have a deep connection with a girl :feelswat::feelswat:

You have an incels.is account right? How do you have an acc if you have a deep connection with a girl :feelswat::feelswat:
Because like i said she won't let me fuck, she ghosts me, and so on... I am an orbiter at best :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
should i break it down or did you have time to realize what's going on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, PurpleWave, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
she can sense your desperation and you clearly don’t look good enough/not high status within your HS’s social circle to just fuck outright

so stop simping outright and put 0 effort in.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, BigJimsWornOutTires and Mewton
should i break it down or did you have time to realize what's going on
I mean you can break it down if you want, i probably have the wrong idea tbh, too autistic

she can sense your desperation and you clearly don’t look good enough/not high status within your HS’s social circle to just fuck outright

Well we've only been texting recently and i try to take measures to not appear desperate over the phone, like when she texts, i intentionally do everything i need to do before texting her, which will leave her on delivered for like 2 hrs or more. But if i put 0 effort in, do you think its possible she'd come back to me? Honestly i don't want a relationship with any other girl, i'd fuck other girls but i actually want to commit to this girl for something long term, she just clicks with my personality too well and she has good hobbies and interests when she isn't being a whore. She is a lot better now than she was in high school about that

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
I mean you can break it down if you want, i probably have the wrong idea tbh, too autistic
We were supposed to meet today at 6 in the morning to go lift but she flaked, left me on delivered for 2 days, and now she is leaving me on read. I've known this foid for 4 years now, and she's the only foid I've made a deep connection with. She's perfect except the fact that her body count is high, she used to be a massive whore. Its just brutal because she's taken me to her jacuzzi with just me and her at home, she's backed her ass up on me before but my dick is still dry and now she doesn't want to talk to me. I literally was so happy to get female attention that I couldn't sleep last night. I don't know what to do, its like i went from blackpilled to bluepilled overnight. I'm the best looking guy she's been with IMO, but she wants some baby faced androgynous spic instead, but i heightmog him, jawmog and framemog him but she still won't fuck me or even kiss me.

How do i get over this girl? I was over her for a while but she out of nowhere texts me back once i started getting more active on my snapchat she slid up on one of my stories and we started talking and we had a good vibe going, which lead to today's events where she flaked and is now ghosting me again. I love her still and i feel attached to her but i know she is killing my looksmax grind by keeping me so entwined around her when all she does is work and live life normally.
you're either not her type, not good enough, she thinks that you're too much for her or she's getting her ass destroyed by someone else atm and you're backup that's why she keeps you around

you need to get under someone if your incel this will turn you nuts

Well we've only been texting recently and i try to take measures to not appear desperate over the phone, like when she texts, i intentionally do everything i need to do before texting her, which will leave her on delivered for like 2 hrs or more. But if i put 0 effort in, do you think its possible she'd come back to me? Honestly i don't want a relationship with any other girl, i'd fuck other girls but i actually want to commit to this girl for something long term, she just clicks with my personality too well and she has good hobbies and interests when she isn't being a whore. She is a lot better now than she was in high school about that
Lol. You sound like the old me who I’m still trying to shake off

if she doesn’t overtly flirt with you, if she doesn’t make it easy for you

if she doesn’t even give you the opportunity to escalate by giving you clear signs of interest, it’s not worth it

women are extremely socially intelligent, she can probably tell you’re simping even when you’re trying everything in your power to not appear needy

it’s over

• +1
you're either not her type, not good enough, she thinks that you're too much for her or she's getting her ass destroyed by someone else atm and you're backup that's why she keeps you around
Yeah i pretty much concluded this myself :feelswhy:

Lol. You sound like the old me who I’m still trying to shake off

if she doesn’t overtly flirt with you, if she doesn’t make it easy for you

if she doesn’t even give you the opportunity to escalate by giving you clear signs of interest, it’s not worth it

women are extremely socially intelligent, she can probably tell you’re simping even when you’re trying everything in your power to not appear needy

it’s over
Idk wtf im gonna do then, im coping too hard fuck :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah i pretty much concluded this myself :feelswhy:
just post stories and upload pics with other girls it always works. if you wanna make her trip even harder just post shit about girls that look like her JFL

• +1
just post stories and upload pics with other girls it always works. if you wanna make her trip even harder just post shit about girls that look like her JFL
I have no other female friends besides her, I'm not social circle maxxed at all. Idk any girls that look like her, she has a peculiar face, she looks anglo saxon but with a jew nose

Idk wtf im gonna do then, im coping too hard fuck :feelswhy:
dw dude. it’s the position we’re all in one way or another. pretty much nobody is getting who they 100% want

i’m still struggling with progressing shit past a kiss/touch to a slay from clubs.

shit is brutal, most women play too many games man

just invite her around and make a subtle move, don’t move cuckish and if she’s still playing just stop trying

dw dude. it’s the position we’re all in one way or another. pretty much nobody is getting who they 100% want

i’m still struggling with progressing shit past a kiss/touch to a slay from clubs.

shit is brutal, most women play too many games man

just invite her around and make a subtle move, don’t move cuckish and if she’s still playing just stop trying
Well i already invited her to come to the gym with me since she messaged me first about weight loss and i thought it could be fun but she flaked and is now leaving me on read. Should i double text in this case? I haven't double texted her once so far

Well i already invited her to come to the gym with me since she messaged me first about weight loss and i thought it could be fun but she flaked and is now leaving me on read. Should i double text in this case? I haven't double texted her once so far
she's not interested don't waste your time. i struggled with that too until i ascended. if you're good looking just meet girls through college. you mentioned that you go to the gym, meet girls there it's not hard. you can literally start convo just by asking about the time or when they're done with their reps

• +1
she's not interested don't waste your time. i struggled with that too until i ascended. if you're good looking just meet girls through college. you mentioned that you go to the gym, meet girls there it's not hard. you can literally start convo just by asking about the time or when they're done with their reps
Im not done looksmaxxing yet, i still need to lose a lot of weight, but how did you ascend? Also i go to a tiny community college but i only go into a welding shop and there's no girls I'm into there. I live in a town of like 15k people, there's not a lot of options. You mentioned meeting girls at the gym tho, when i get looksmaxxed and what not, how do i escalate from small talk to getting her number and planning out a date?

Im not done looksmaxxing yet, i still need to lose a lot of weight, but how did you ascend? Also i go to a tiny community college but i only go into a welding shop and there's no girls I'm into there. I live in a town of like 15k people, there's not a lot of options. You mentioned meeting girls at the gym tho, when i get looksmaxxed and what not, how do i escalate from small talk to getting her number and planning out a date?
are you fat or skinny-fat? maybe she just doesn't see you as a proper sexual partner. just ask for her number after small talk to "work out". the only thing you have in common with women that go to the gym is that you both go to and the same gym. after meeting up for work outs out side the gym a couple of times, ask her for a coffee before or a meal after working out. its not hard lol

are you fat or skinny-fat? maybe she just doesn't see you as a proper sexual partner. just ask for her number after small talk to "work out". the only thing you have in common with women that go to the gym is that you both go to and the same gym. after meeting up for work outs out side the gym a couple of times, ask her for a coffee before or a meal after working out. its not hard lol
I'm fat rn but i'm on adipex and intermittent fasting to try to get lean by summer. Her bf is a skinny fat wet back with no facial definition, chubby cheeks, androgynous features, etc... But he won with just be first pill. I'll try chatting up some gym girls when i get the chance and when i'm confident in my body, rn i wouldn't stand a chance in that environment

get rejected by her. dead serious. you're only holding onto hope, but once u ask its pretty over from there.

• +1
get rejected by her. dead serious. you're only holding onto hope, but once u ask its pretty over from there.
I don't have as much hope as yesterday, i'm starting to forget about her

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Remember if you were chad/chadlite she'd be the one simping and trying to get attention

Just remember this

Get some bitches on your musty ass dick :ogre:theres no such thing as a oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Nvm i re read the post

Some girls do love getting attention from many guys at a time
Better to cut contact
It'll hurt at first ofc but it'll more in the long run (keeping your hopes on a girl like this)

• +1
Remember if you were chad/chadlite she'd be the one simping and trying to get attention

Just remember this
That's why i'm trying to become as close to it as possible :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
That's why i'm trying to become as close to it as possible :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Yeah man that's what all guys here are probably doing

Keep up the effort king (y)
Remember girls are temporary, they can leave you at any moment
But the absolute thing is your value, your attractiveness , smv
Its there and it increases your chances to get new girls

• +1
This would work but If he could do this he wouldnt care about her in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Legit, this helped me a lot to move on from my oneitis. I was borderline suicidal for a few days but I am feeling a lot better now.

Ask her out on a date or make a move irl. You are wasting your time.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Solidcoin
u dont have to get over her, just accept you aren't good enough

• +1

Don't take whores seriously.

• +1
Legit, this helped me a lot to move on from my oneitis. I was borderline suicidal for a few days but I am feeling a lot better now.

Hey Ryu, it's broke heart from lookism. i continued the oneitis arc and i am confessing on sunday. it's been a minute man. i wish you could have followed the plot haha.

• Woah
Hey Ryu, it's broke heart from lookism. i continued the oneitis arc and i am confessing on sunday. it's been a minute man. i wish you could have followed the plot haha.
I went through your threads and remembered you story. You will most likely get brutally rejected. I doubt your oneitis will leave her boyfriend for you. If she was going to she would have already cheated on her boyfriend with you. Once you get rejected stop talking to her, delete her from any social media and get rid of anything you have that reminds you of her. Go out with friends if you have any. If you dont then go out to the clubs or with a prostitute if you can. Dont be alone make plans for when after you get rejected. Being rejected by my oneitis gave me the most severe depression ive experienced. Life didnt feel worth living. Going out with friends gave me temporary relief.

Even though it was extremely brutal I regret not doing it sooner.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Time heals all wounds.

I plan on doing this tomorrow, she's a tradthot so i'll see if she's going to church

You cunt learn to respect yourself, doesn’t matter the appearance you have if someone says no u move on, you improve yourself and on the next interaction with another foid you apply the same approach but the outcome will be better cuz you improved yourself.( if it didn’t work than means u didn’t put it enough work or u are shooting to high atm)
Second never have females friends, other than fwb. Only option is when she is a overweight foid but has a good social circle and she introduce you to proper looking foids
Third it’s over :blackpill:

Btw I was in love like 1 year ago and kept trying to contact a girl had a date with her etc, but didn't work out. One of the most depressing thing she said was she met a guy on work and she approached him cause he seems to have a good personality. He rejected her cause he got a gf.
I just deleted that girl on my phone. I deleted her, didn't block her since you can unblock someone but if you delete a phone number then you have to add a number, search for it etc. Didn't feel good for a few weeks but after a while you forget someone. No point in beiing friends with a girl who doesn't want you. You are just living in a illusion that it will work out.

Exactly. Pity chats. In her mind, she feels she's giving to charity—helping a hopeless guy out by letting him think about her.

You cunt learn to respect yourself, doesn’t matter the appearance you have if someone says no u move on, you improve yourself and on the next interaction with another foid you apply the same approach but the outcome will be better cuz you improved yourself.

No.

shes evil cut contact

I went through your threads and remembered you story. You will most likely get brutally rejected. I doubt your oneitis will leave her boyfriend for you. If she was going to she would have already cheated on her boyfriend with you. Once you get rejected stop talking to her, delete her from any social media and get rid of anything you have that reminds you of her. Go out with friends if you have any. If you dont then go out to the clubs or with a prostitute if you can. Dont be alone make plans for when after you get rejected. Being rejected by my oneitis gave me the most severe depression ive experienced. Life didnt feel worth living. Going out with friends gave me temporary relief.

Even though it was extremely brutal I regret not doing it sooner.
oh no. definitely not that one. you're right about that shit. i forgot about her time ago and found a newer better one. i pretty much have been off the incel shit for awhile and met these new girls. the entire time i was convinced that she could never be into me while she was with my boy. turns out, my oneitis actually liked me back and that was a few months ago. she confessed her feelings to my boy and he never told me because i never told him that i liked her.

i fucked myself pretty hard and what i advise is you take a break from this place and go out in the real world. people are insanely nuanced and will come to surprise you. everything that had happened went off the incel script and i had no idea how to handle it.

she liked me despite having way more money than me, having her life together and, me being a gaunt looking incel. Dude. moving on is legit the best decision anyone can make. because literally wayyy better is hiding behind the corner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
oh no. definitely not that one. you're right about that shit. i forgot about her time ago and found a newer better one. i pretty much have been off the incel shit for awhile and met these new girls. the entire time i was convinced that she could never be into me while she was with my boy. turns out, my oneitis actually liked me back and that was a few months ago. she confessed her feelings to my boy and he never told me because i never told him that i liked her.

i fucked myself pretty hard and what i advise is you take a break from this place and go out in the real world. people are insanely nuanced and will come to surprise you. everything that had happened went off the incel script and i had no idea how to handle it.

she liked me despite having way more money than me, having her life together and, me being a gaunt looking incel. Dude. moving on is legit the best decision anyone can make. because literally wayyy better is hiding behind the corner.
I'm going to church to try and talk to her and i'll see if she goes with her spicshit bf, i have hope because even tho i'm autistic and fat, i mog him brutally imo. I think that there's hope if i can just get her to see me in person and th be lower inhib

I can fuck her bro to help you get over her

Jk: bro just accept she isnt for you, she is for Darius, Ray Ray, jequis, Marquis, even Abokundo from congo is hitting it.

She was never yours, not even your turn

She is for the team….

The local basketball team in fact :feelsgah: